Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

Yeah I tried that with limited success hence I tried a tray of water under the light, I also have two trays on top of the light evaporating too but dont think they work as well as the one under the light and in front of the little PC fan I use to keep the air moving under the T5, The other thing to try is to cover them with clear plastic cups as the moisture from the soil evaporates and keeps them very moist in fact I found too moist and mine ended up burnt by water globules forming :( So some holes in the cup might get the right balance?

Food for thought I hope :)

Hey thanks for the advice man. You saved me a few bucks on the air mister, as I think with the fan system I have running will just overpower it. I considered clear cups, and never thought about the water droplets if too damp causing an issue! You know i think I will get some, drill some holes and see how they perform the next batch after I start some filler femms.
Honestly, the way I approach the indoor microcab setup is easy does it. Its like growing plants in a windy dry climate. They get through the early stage, and they will do just fine!

I measured out my cab today in preparation for acquiring pots that will fit perfect. I need 8" wide pots(ideally square), and I will be able to fit 4 rows 2 deep, so 8 plants total, plus there is enough room for a ninth plant. Pack 'em and stack 'em fellas!! There will be some side branch pruning to focus on main colas on these plants.

Hey @912GreenSkell, of the strains you mentioned, I think Amber is expected to be the shortest of them--I know your cab doesn't allow much height. I haven't tried Ruby or Nashira though, would check the portal catalog for more info.

Thanks man! Pyro says ruby and rainbow moonstone are shorties as well.
So figure we have 7 healthy seedlings which 3-4 hopefully "should" be female. I want 9 plants total. Thinking of starting the following femms, but will wait until the pots have been bought.
X1 Amber
X1 Ruby
X1 Rainbow Moonstone
X1 DP Auto Night Queen
X1 DP Colorado Cookies

Day 8 - The crew of regs is doing pretty well, but not exceptional. It is so dry at 30%RH, the lil' seedlings are not loving the environment. Meh they will be fine! So far I am keeping the 2 that are hurting just for fun...they are way smaller than the others, and struggling to get their true leaves out.

Day 0 - So far we have 1 Rainbow Moonstone, One Auto Night queen sprout inside 24 hours and they are in the dirt. Within 48 hours of hitting the paper towel, there is also Colorado Cookies and Amber splitting shells and in the dirt. Just waiting on Ruby and 5of5 fems will split shells.
Gosh still no pics!! Will get on that, though really there isn't anything to see yet.

Last edited:
Okay the original grew is doing well at day 10. The 2 little ones are still struggling to do much. Meh i'll keep 'e going for the time being.

New Batch - Day 1- We have rainbow moonstone up, night queen and amber is up. No sign of cookies form the dirt yet, and amber has yet to split her shell.

IndicalVoz - Hey thanks for joining bud! Should be a good run with a touch of luck!

One of the Amnesia Stones is a boy...and one is a girl. The lad has been culled, and the female has been instatransplanted into a 7" pot. No sprout on Ruby...after so many days I start to think it wont happen(and it usually doesn't)
Colorado Cookies and Amber are above the dirt and doing great, moonstone is the biggest if the new batch so far. Fertilizer has begun on the original batch of plants at 1ml per liter of Sensi Grow A+B.

Hmmm so I just realized that I never told you guys about the pots. I managed to find some nice square pots. Went to the grow shop and they had square pots in 5", 6", 7" and 9". Figures I wanted 8" the only size they didn't have!! Hahahaha. I made due with buying enough 7" to fill the space and also grabbed X4 9" pots. I figured 9+7 still equals 16"!! :D So the back row is 9" pots and the 7" pots fill the front, which adds a slight step in height on the back row. Gong to be interesting to see how this goes! One thing is for sure, this stealth cab will be wall to wall with green by the end of this run!

Last edited:
Original Batch Day 14, New Femmed Batch Day 3
Culled 2 males to date and we have 2 females showing(one Amnesia Stone and one Stone Dragon) and the females have been insatransplanted. All seedlings are looking great. Even the 2 scragglers are doing okay, but its not hard to tell they were behind the others! So we are up to 6 females total. Hopefully get 3 more and we can focus on growin'!

2 more females have entered the room. Only a single runt is left unsexed, but I feel like she will also be a female and what the heck she is staying, even though small.
Day 16
All of the plants are doing well, and the original batch is taking fertilizer great...they are up to 1.4ml per liter SensiGrow A+B and 1ml of carboload until day 20.
Day 6 Femmed - Doing great...growing nice!

Thanks man! Pyro says ruby and rainbow moonstone are shorties as well.
So figure we have 7 healthy seedlings which 3-4 hopefully "should" be female. I want 9 plants total. Thinking of starting the following femms, but will wait until the pots have been bought.
X1 Amber
X1 Ruby
X1 Rainbow Moonstone
X1 DP Auto Night Queen
X1 DP Colorado Cookies
@912GreenSkell
My Amber is at 3' now, and my Sour Mango is 4'. All of the others are around 22". She has turned into a beast, she is feeding like crazy. Still she is trying to consume herself.:peace:

IMAG5332.jpg

IMAG5333.jpg

Back