Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

HAHAHAA too funny.....let me present the smallest Dutch Passion plant known to man!! Autowhite widow after major fertilizer problems.

Day 75 Small but thick!! Hoping for an ounce from this mini plant...think she might have it in her!
IMG_4965.JPG

Smells fantastic with a floral perfume odour, and very reminiscent of the scent I remember from one of the first(and one of the best) European strains I ever tried Serious Seeds White widow.
IMG_4958.JPG

Exceptional crystal which of course is a white widow trademark. Diggin' those carrot orange hairs!!
IMG_4960.JPG

Bud density is rock hard...should weigh out well considering tiny frame!! Not a spec of mold....perfect!
IMG_4962.JPG

Looking forward to growing a full sized auto WW this summer along side Dinafems AWW XXL....35 days till germ!

Attachments

• IMG_4966.JPG
    IMG_4966.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4966.JPG
    IMG_4966.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 50
HAHAHAA too funny.....let me present the smallest Dutch Passion plant known to man!! Autowhite widow after major fertilizer problems.

Day 75 Small but thick!! Hoping for an ounce from this mini plant...think she might have it in her!
View attachment 722162

Smells fantastic with a floral perfume odour, and very reminiscent of the scent I remember from one of the first(and one of the best) European strains I ever tried Serious Seeds White widow.
View attachment 722153

Exceptional crystal which of course is a white widow trademark. Diggin' those carrot orange hairs!!
View attachment 722156

Bud density is rock hard...should weigh out well considering tiny frame!! Not a spec of mold....perfect!
View attachment 722160

Looking forward to growing a full sized auto WW this summer along side Dinafems AWW XXL....35 days till germ!
So impressive!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

@Yeatster @witchyhour

Hey thanks for joining guys! At the very least you guys should get a good chuckle at my miniature plants this round! PLants are getting smaller and space yields have gone up! :D As I like to say, its all just a grand experiment. ;) Before I started this cab, opinions were split 50/50 whether this space could even be used to effectively grow plants.

I have to say, I am beyond impressed. Not only pulling it off but primo bud, to boot. I really wish I'd have been here sooner, to get in on the excitement...seems a bit late in the game. Either way, I've got my recliner set back bro.

Back