Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

GS, not to butt in on your conversation here but if you are looking for synthetics I would try and sway you towards Dyna-Gro. Extremely simple, extremely cheap and it simply works in every medium. http://dyna-gro.com/

They market several products but in all honesty I use Foliage Pro and Bloom and that is it. Those two combined have everything the plant needs in them without the BS of all these two part mixing, plus additives, plus price. They sell Foliage Pro and Bloom on amazon as a package deal for a $20 bill.

The added bonus, you can pick up the phone and call them if you have questions and don't get some BS. Ask for Dave, the guy is brilliant and has been with them for years. The best part, they will actually talk to you about marijuana.

That is just my two cents bro. I have used a crap ton of nutrients from a crap ton of different companies and I can't tell a nickels worth of difference between any of them except their outrageous prices.

@Dudeski - Yes I have certainly seen mr ganjamotos massive ultimate. I am really surprised you don't see more Dutch Pro grows.

@A4 - Unfortunately I am stuck with local purchases...I don't do the amazon thing...ive went my whole live with only using a credit card once and that was to set up my ebay account. Thanks though bud, I will keep an eye out at the other stores for Dynagrow.OH yes not budding in at all my friend. I want to hear opinions from everyone that stops by!! As for the cash, anything will be better than Advanced nutrients!! :D

@Dudeski - Yes I have certainly seen mr ganjamotos massive ultimate. I am really surprised you don't see more Dutch Pro grows.

@A4 - Unfortunately I am stuck with local purchases...I don't do the amazon thing...ive went my whole live with only using a credit card once and that was to set up my ebay account. Thanks though bud, I will keep an eye out at the other stores for Dynagrow.OH yes not budding in at all my friend. I want to hear opinions from everyone that stops by!! As for the cash, anything will be better than Advanced nutrients!! :D

I would suggest you try the link. Dyna-Gro is old school and has been on the market since the 80s. I would bet one of your local stores has it, not the hydro stores but a gardening center. The hydro stores aren't going to carry it because they can't make a killing on markup prices.

http://dyna-gro.com/store-locations/

Sorry about my journal guys...I had good intentions to get pics up, but I have been hit by real life stuff and am getting too bogged down to get posting too many pics(damn dialup takes forever to get anything done)

Anyways here is where we are:
The first batch is doing okay...Black Stone is packing some great colour, and crystal and she is getting really nice now, despite heavy nute deficiencies(gawd they came on strong and fast). Not expecting a big yield, hoping for 1.5 with the errors. A much stronger fruity smell than the stone dragons...smells awesome and stinks bigtime!! A few colored hairs are present on the plant.
Amber also got hit by some deficiencies, but not nearly as bad as Blackstone...I mostly have nutes caught up now so progression has stopped...damn she has some thich bud on her! Lookin at another mini weightlifter plant! Very nice deep purple coming from her and solid crystal production.
DP's Autowhitewidow - Oh so, so tiny..smallest plant I have grown in over 20 years(since I was doing stacked SOG clones in rockwool cubes). She is about 7" tall and a solid bud...awesome crystal and great smell too!! But super small...will be under an ounce on this one...too bad she took the sour nutes so harshly!! Meh its all good...bud looks amazing though...not long to go on this plant!!
DP's Autoeuphoria - despite continuing problems, this plant is easily the biggest of the lot, covering about 1/4 of the whole cabinet. Fairly heavy drooping leaves and slow bud production...total screw up here. :D Hahaha all I can do is laugh! Might end up with a bunch of tincture bud on this one...not sure yet.

Batch 2
Portal Stone99 - Flower progressing well on this one...another small plant, but she is doing great...keeping up with feed okay so far. The sour nutes had a huge impact on batch 1, but as I caught it early batch 2 didn't take it a bad. I dd end up running bloom nutrients for the whole cycle, so batch 2 plants should be a bit larger than they are. Furthest in flower on the new batch.
Portal Ruby - Hmm interesting...the smallest portal plant from last year is the biggest plant from batch 2 this run. Looking great...a slight bit behind the Stone99 in flower.
DP Auto Night Queen - Around the same size as Ruby around 16" tall and looking good. Looks like this will be pretty solid bud....slightly behind Ruby in flower
Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb - This plant struggled from day 1. She was a runt from the beginning and guess what? She is still the runt of the pack. Been picking up some growing pace this week, but she is tiny...still not too far in preflower, so hoping for a bit more size!

Training - I have LSt the cherry bomb to expose some of the secondary branches and she is thanking me for it. I have also lightly tied down branches on most plants to maximize lower branch bud growth.

An update, Batch 1
Black Stone is four wet/dry cycles into flush. One more and snip chop time! Excellent pinkish color and excellent crystal.
DP's AWW is on its third wet/dry cycle. Exceptional crystal and nice floral smell.
Amber is on her last feed...will be starting flush next watering. Very thick buds on Amber with great crystal and nice deep purple. This will be the high yield from batch 1, except possibly the Euphoria depending on her finish.
Euphoria is looking good now, nice recovery. Wispy buds so far but really nice crystal. Figure 3 weeks+ left until chop.

Batch [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Bomb Cherry Bomb - Still the smallest, but furthest behind in flower so still hoping for a nice mini pull from her! Crystal is starting early!
Stone 99 - Furthest advanced in flower. This one looks like its going to finish quick!! Nice thick buds forming.
Auto night queen - I like this plant more than the ANQ from round 1 so far. Looks like she will be head-to-toe bud on a 16"tall plant.
Ruby - The biggest girl of the new batch is doing great...packing on flowers quite well.

Here we go fellas!! Black stone is chopped!!!!!
Cut on day 73...If I pull 2oz off this plant I am going to be happy.
IMG_4954.JPG

Smells awesome with a strong pinesol smell.
IMG_4952.JPG

Not a speck of mold on this plant, which is great since and I still did not upgrade interior circulation.
IMG_4942.JPG

Not too shabby for major fertilizer errors on my end,
IMG_4955.JPG

Really great crystal on all bud. Loving the mix of pink, red and light purple on this plant. Exceptional bag appeal for sure!!
IMG_4946.JPG

Looking forward to getting some of this in the vape....first of 8 strains to get chopped and I am onto outdoor photos. Baby Auto White Widow chopped next!!

IMG_4945.JPG

Back