Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

Hey guys...got some more bad news about my current grow...autoeuphoria is still not really flowering. She is looking good now, but only has single sets of hairs..hmmmm
The other 3 are doing okay. Amber is doing the best, stone dragons doing okay, AWW is doing okay(oh she is the smallest plant to date though ouch).....and the new batch...dammit...I now see the problem with the last batch, it would seem my bottles of AN sensigrow suffering the same issues as the original batch and i now believe the AN sensigrow nutes have went sour. Hmm no time to get to the hydro store so screw it...I am just going to use bloom fuel. This grow has fallen apart for me...ah well win some you lose some...like I said no stress allowed...its all about getting to try a few buds out of some different kinds to find out if they really jive with my medical problems.

Daym bud! Got any molasses or ewc? That sux about the nutes.

Yes I do...feeding plants a lightened version of GP Bloom Fuel for the time being. Do you think adding liquid w-8(molassas) is a sound plan to add to the next mix for the batch of little ones?

I would think they are old enough for most anything. One thing I like about using recharge is that it has molasses in it. I top dress usually, sometimes mix it in the water. Kinda pricy but you don't have to use much. I think EoF is who i first saw using it.

I would think they are old enough for most anything. One thing I like about using recharge is that it has molasses in it. I top dress usually, sometimes mix it in the water. Kinda pricy but you don't have to use much. I think EoF is who i first saw using it.

Yes I agree....I have no clue how this is going to work out...we will see!!

You got this bud. Not your first time. Hell, i the eof said you could use water that has had rice soaked in it for a carb feed. So much to learn, getn stone aint supposed to be so difficult!

Ive been learning how to vape tonight, kinda more buzzed than i thought i was

You got this bud. Not your first time. Hell, i the eof said you could use water that has had rice soaked in it for a carb feed. So much to learn, getn stone aint supposed to be so difficult!

Based on batch one, I assume these plants are going to be small suckers...small doesn't mean no bud though does it! ;)

Back