Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

I did! Had to take my shoes off to figure out how long it will take me to get 21 in the cabinet :shrug:

I took up your offer on the breakfast smoke:vibe:

I did! Had to take my shoes off to figure out how long it will take me to get 21 in the cabinet :shrug:

I took up your offer on the breakfast smoke:vibe:

With my limited space I can do 8 different strains at a time max with on purpose stunting and in small 7X7X9 pots. A jigsaw puzzle fitting them into the 56X16X30 from the top of the pots to the lights surface. And to think 2 winters ago it was about 50% of opinions that this grow could not be done with such a craped vertical space. Thank the heavens for guys that pushed the limits, and showed me this can certainly be done!!

Ok, i wont tell you that the euphoria was also the tallest plant ive ever grown. But my favorite smoke! I want to see you make her fit in your cabinet. Yes, im really stoned buddy

Ok, i wont tell you that the euphoria was also the tallest plant ive ever grown. But my favorite smoke! I want to see you make her fit in your cabinet. Yes, im really stoned buddy
Its not the height the puts fear into me(yet...lol), its the late finish time...starting up 8 photos on april the 1st.

Jan the 15th was day 1 for euphoria, amber and aww, so we are on day 27 currently. Only around 10" in height, which is hilarious for age, but she is still in early preflower so lots of growing to do...as I figured the early screw up hurt size on batch 1. All is good for sure, really this is all about trying these strains out.

Will it be too cold April 1 to throw the euphoria outside during the day?

oh for sure...90% of days in april would be under 10 Celsius. I will be able to buy some time for sure with the photo seedlings...if I have to transplant them, no problem.

Back