Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

I am not scared to admit that using bottled nutes indoors is a weakness for me for sure(constant pain and headaches makes distractions very common). I used to grow photos indoors years ago, but it was very different than what I am doing now for the last 2 winter seasons. I think maybe next season I will mess with some organic mixes...just couldn't piece it together for this round. At least get a nice organic mixture for easy carefree growth through to day 30.

I think adding some basics to your soil would give you 30 days easy. I wouldn't mind light bottle feeds but its difficult growing away from home. If you need goid production i understand the bottle feeds, makes sense. Sux the stuff goes bad. I loved the Dutchpro line, and it wasn't expensive.

Headaches are just miserable, hate that for u bud

I think adding some basics to your soil would give you 30 days easy. I wouldn't mind light bottle feeds but its difficult growing away from home. If you need goid production i understand the bottle feeds, makes sense. Sux the stuff goes bad. I loved the Dutchpro line, and it wasn't expensive.

Headaches are just miserable, hate that for u bud

Yeah I am looking at other brands of bottled nutes...liking the Green PLanet bloom nutes and especially their additives Terpinator and Massive, though I found myself falling behind in feeding while using 2.5ml per liter I don't think I can get dutch pro locally or I would try it. I am going to have to check the hydro store and see what else they have. I like trying different nutes...honestly I would still be using foxfarm if I could buy it here.
I like the idea of going organic for veg and early flower and then switching to nute feeds to really pump the flower.

Can you get nectar of the gods?
The Dutchpro seemed to be a good value. Im trying to accumulate some organic stuff slowly as money allows. I like the powdered stuff. Wont spoil, topdress, lazy gardening

Can u brew a horse shit tea? Yeah, i asked....

OH I am sure you could...bet it tastes horrible though!! :D
I have a bin which I keep beside the test garden plants that I fill half full of horse manure and use rainwater that collects in it(or well water in dry season) and water with that as a little booster. It is indeed a tea colour. I replenish the manure at mid season.

Can you get nectar of the gods?
The Dutchpro seemed to be a good value. Im trying to accumulate some organic stuff slowly as money allows. I like the powdered stuff. Wont spoil, topdress, lazy gardening

I am going to go to my hydro sites and see what they have.

My favoured store has
Botanicare
Advanced NUtrients
Green PLanet
General Hydroponiics
General Organics
Dutch Pro!! Woohoo...trying this next...it was under my nose this whole time!!
House + Garden
Technaflora
Erupt Nutrients
Canna
Dutch Nutrient Formula (DNF)

Back