Ftt day 51
Mango Cookies
IMG_2701.jpeg

Auto Moon Rocks
IMG_2707.jpeg

Godfather OG
IMG_2708.jpeg

Day 51 for all, cruising right along :headbang: :smokeout:

I'd be pulling off all the lower leaves. You want all the energy going to the buds.
It really wouldn't of helped mate. I gave it another 5 days and there was no more growth at all on the buds :shrug: so instead of :deadhorse: I chopped it down and binned it this morning 😢 in 6 years of growing this was the first time I've ever had one not get to the finish line :grump: and I've grown some shocking looking plants over the years, but f me, that thing was a different level :rofl: but thanks for the advice :pass:

Nope not with these they have teeth regular binder clips yes they’ll pull them right off. First batch I got from Honor the Plant then I found the same things on Amazon they are “curtain hooks”

Dude thanks man I will be getting some of those. Way better then them black clips.

It really wouldn't have helped mate. I gave it another 5 days and there was no more growth at all on the buds :shrug: so instead of :deadhorse: I chopped it down and binned it this morning 😢 in 6 years of growing this was the first time I've ever had one not get to the finish line :grump: and I've grown some shocking looking plants over the years, but f me, that thing was a different level :rofl: but thanks for the advice :pass:
I’ll be showing my pics….today….i have one plant same way….godfather OG….its almost looking like a Dr. Grinspoon…. I have grown out plants like this before I never killed them. They make good hash and I don’t mean to say anything, but they hit also so there was nothing lacking in potency. Woof!!! I’ll post pics later………. And please remember to all growers. This is the feedback that our breeders and our companies need as they might have the lot number and such for the seeds that they gave us so they can keep track of their abnormalities like this. I would’ve loved to see you finish growing it out.

Day 62 for Godfather og and day 56 for Blue Dream. Did lots of defol and lower growth removal. Both plants are maturing nicely.

20240806_122353.jpg

Godfather og-
20240806_122426.jpg

Blue Dream-
20240806_122455.jpg

:pass:

Back