AutoSeeds 2024 Show Grows
Yeah ph is good, I was kinda pushing the p-k a little more than normal. I'm trying to dial in big bud by advanced nutrients so maybe I used too much.
The buds look great. Hopefully you can keep her green long enough to finish. As they say, we aren't here to grow leaves.

Day 59 for the Mango Cookies and White widow girls. They get 3.5 gpg Megacrop every other day at 3.5 pint cups per plant. Temps are 71-75 with controller set at 75F. Humidity has been all over this year with OD conditions… not even gonna try to calculate an average. They are healthy for the most part. That WW girl is TALL! I did move the light higher, approx 3” . I believe the stretch is over
IMG_4014.jpeg
IMG_4020.jpeg
IMG_4021.jpeg
IMG_4022.jpeg
IMG_4023.jpeg

The two plants on the left of the tent are MC and WW. MC in front and super tall WW in rear.

Howdy y’all :toke:

It’s Day #64 if my marbles ain’t loose up there !
Crazy busy still at the compound but wanted to drop a quick update on my DoSiDo and Durban Poison girls for this week. Been fighting a yellowing in the top leaves only of DSD. Not exactly sure what’s going on, there's really nothing else lower on the plant to be concerned over, not even a little bit of tip burn or anything, unless it was just too much light before the last adjustment :shrug:

Durban Poison is just humming along, she’s been bent over for awhile now and still thickening up. The whole house smells so damn good, now that I don’t have to worry about any visitors smelling my grow it’s made things much easier and pleasant around here :biggrin:
I’d really like to try just one of these two in the 2x4 but scrog them out flat, wall to wall. Kinda like @420autoflower does. Im constantly creeping those IG posts 😂
Everything is sticky and gooey and just lights up my senses every day. I’m going to start checking this week with the scope and see how everything is going there.

Here’s a few photos, didn’t take many this week as we have company in from Trinidad and Birmingham, England. College starting up soon and sons team mates are staying with us until the dorms open up to attend practices. It’s been a fun week adjusting to everyone’s dietary restrictions and religious food preferences :help:

Our house can get pretty crazy at times, it’s like a melting pot of a bunch of different people from all over the world. We wouldn’t have it any other way though. We love supporting these young athletes and making sure they are safe and have a great experience while they are here in our country. Of course we think and we hope their parents would do the same for our child if the roles were reversed.

Y’all keep em straight out there this week and I’ll try to get some more photos this week for the next update. Normally I’d just use the security camera footage if I was busy, but you can’t see much on it because they’ve grown so dang big, I’ll probably mount it to the light frame soon 😂.

:bighug:

IMG_3756.jpeg
TC_01087.jpeg
IMG_3787.jpeg
IMG_3786.jpeg
IMG_3785.jpeg
IMG_3760.jpeg
IMG_3761.jpeg

:drool:

Midflower
Day 68 for the blue dream. Probably should have made this update a week ago any way she is good. Packing some nice dense frosty buds. Havent done much to her. Water and some food. Topped and trimmed some lower bud sites. Im guessing she has 2 or maybe 3 weeks left.
IMG_3713.jpeg
IMG_3714.jpeg
IMG_3715.jpeg
IMG_3716.jpeg

Early Flower
Day 61 for durban poison. She is a big girl compared to the blue dream. She is pretty close here with stretching I hope. She is a good height for me right here. She looks to be quite stacked if she fills out there going to be some nice top colas on this one. Close node spacing. Seems like how I grow achieving this is not to common. Or its the strains. Either way. Doing great have been feeding her the first weeks of bloom nutes by cronk. She is in a one gal pot with walmart special red bag of pro mix. Done me pretty well. Cut probably around the first 1/3rd or so of leaves and nodes off and thinned up the top to get some more light to the bud sites. Probably be doing it another time or two as she goes. Well here she is.
IMG_3730.jpeg
IMG_3732.jpeg
IMG_3733.jpeg
IMG_3734.jpeg

Mid Flower
Week 9
Moonrocks Auto
Day 58
A lights off video for a change. I'll get some photos up in the next day or two. Not looking too bad considering they are so tall :growing: they have a little extra room now I've got rid of the monstrosity, hopefully it'll help a little.

Week 9
Moonrocks Auto
Day 58
A lights off video for a change. I'll get some photos up in the next day or two. Not looking too bad considering they are so tall :growing: they have a little extra room now I've got rid of the monstrosity, hopefully it'll help a little.
View attachment 1700167
I think I'd call that a
tumblr_n2dq14Ahwc1rt6sqoo1_400.gifv

Back