AutoSeeds 2024 Show Grows
Thanks! Definitly one of the better grows I've had. I think I finally settled into a method that works for me, effort in:quality out. I think I have your Deadite up next. Should be fun in a bigger pot.
True true, effort in makes a difference indeed . 👏
The deadite is a small fast indica kush that won't get big . Just a heads up . My 2 deadite are in 7 ltr pots same as the rest of the big tent plants. It's the smallest I have .
Are you looking for some big plants of mine ?

True true, effort in makes a difference indeed . 👏
The deadite is a small fast indica kush that won't get big . Just a heads up . My 2 deadite are in 7 ltr pots same as the rest of the big tent plants. It's the smallest I have .
Are you looking for some big plants of mine ?
Not necessarily, I've grown a few of your beans just going through them all to pick a favorite. As you know, variety is the spice of life! Let's see how much I can push out of this little gem.

Not necessarily, I've grown a few of your beans just going through them all to pick a favorite. As you know, variety is the spice of life! Let's see how much I can push out of this little gem.
I appreciate that mate.
If anything you will get some fast bud 👍 😉

Early Flower
Day 48 pulled the girls out tonight to get rid of a bunch of dead crispy leaves. They been looking much better they've both stacked up nicely just causing along now:headbang::pop:

Godfather OG

IMG_0627.jpeg

IMG_0628.jpeg

IMG_0629.jpeg

Moonrocks

IMG_0630.jpeg

IMG_0631.jpeg

Blue dream is on day 56. Still dark green. But starting to lighten up a bit. I think she will need support looks like her spaghetti like branches are not going to hold much and she already is sagging and not even any bud really on her. Only water so far. She will be mid flower here shortly.
IMG_3637.jpeg
IMG_3638.jpeg
IMG_3639.jpeg

Now durban she is day 49 and still hard on stretch. Going to need some trimming here soon. Hopefully she dont get to tall otherwise super crop it is. She is doing great and havent done much sone ffbb 5 ml per half gal. She is loving it. Excited to she what her buds are going to look like. There is going to be alot of them.
IMG_3628.jpeg
IMG_3629.jpeg
IMG_3630.jpeg

Autoseeds
Moonrocks Auto
Day 58
Well I don't know what to say about one of the Moonrocks, as I've never seen anything like it before :shrug: She's a great shape, but the buds are not fattening up at all.
20240801_161626.jpg
20240801_161535.jpg
20240801_161541.jpg

Thankfully the other 3 are looking better, each one is looking different from the next, but look to be fattening up nicely :joy:
20240801_161649.jpg
20240801_161441.jpg
20240801_161454.jpg
20240801_161505.jpg
20240801_161558.jpg

Day 48 pulled the girls out tonight to get rid of a bunch of dead crispy leaves. They been looking much better they've both stacked up nicely just causing along now:headbang::pop:

Godfather OG

IMG_0627.jpeg

IMG_0628.jpeg

IMG_0629.jpeg

Moonrocks

IMG_0630.jpeg

IMG_0631.jpeg
You ever have a problem with the plant being to strong and pulling them clips off when training? That looks alot more convenient then my old black metal clips I use. There a pain in the ass. Where you get them at?

You ever have a problem with the plant being to strong and pulling them clips off when training? That looks alot more convenient then my old black metal clips I use. There a pain in the ass. Where you get them at?

Nope not with these they have teeth regular binder clips yes they’ll pull them right off. First batch I got from Honor the Plant then I found the same things on Amazon they are “curtain hooks”

Nope not with these they have teeth regular binder clips yes they’ll pull them right off. First batch I got from Honor the Plant then I found the same things on Amazon they are “curtain hooks”

Dang! Great idea and those are cheap too! I was trying to buy binder clips and they wanted like $10 for 4.

Back