Indoor Autos in Autos! (Mephisto in Autopots).

looking good john ive got my 2 big girls in autopots with remo at day 55 ive also noticed as ive grown in them with remo for a few years sometimes i seem to get lockouts on just 1 plants as i have now in flower so im top feeding her get some colour back in her cheeks i will keep popping back here and tag along my friend

T
looking good john ive got my 2 big girls in autopots with remo at day 55 ive also noticed as ive grown in them with remo for a few years sometimes i seem to get lockouts on just 1 plants as i have now in flower so im top feeding her get some colour back in her cheeks i will keep popping back here and tag along my friend
Thanks for stopping by @St. Tom
I have had trouble keeping up with cal/mag using Remo but it is most likely my experience or lack of it and running 2 different strains on 1 res. Have taken to top feeding in a crunch to make up for things somewhat successfully. Maybe by my 3rd grow using autopots and Remo I may actually have a better handle on things. Thinking of doing a side by side with another nutrient to compare.
I will tag you in anytime man. You are a king among growers here and I appreciate your help . :king::cheers:

Last edited:
T

Thanks for stopping by @St Tom
I have had trouble keeping up with cal/mag using Remo but it is most likely my experience or lack of it and running 2 different strains on 1 res. Have taken to top feeding in a crunch to make up for things somewhat successfully. Maybe by my 3rd grow using autopots and Remo I may actually have a better handle on things. Thinking of doing a side by side with another nutrient to compare.
I will tag you in anytime man. You are a king among growers here and I appreciate your help . :king::cheers:
to be fair mate im I've started using emerald harvest and i will be doing a full run with it next all my girls that are on it look lush im so happy with its expensive but i bought the full kit discounted here's some of my mixed tent also with emerald ya dont need extra calmag https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sanlight-q6w-test-grow.68474/page-79

Hi
Looking good! Thanks for all the detailed info on your Remo feed. Are you using the 500 or 700 scale for your ppm?
@RustyRuss Sorry for the late reply.
I am using a Health Metric TDS&EC Meter that measure at the 700 scale but can be easily converted to the 500 to measure the NaCl by multiplying the TDS reading by .09 to get the dissolved salts EC although I am simply using the tds and comparing that to my plants reactions.
Any thoughts on this?

I started with low concentrations this grow to avoid nutrient build up and ph lock-out and seems I have underfed and slightly stunted my plants growth this time. I am thinking of trying something like the Mantis all in one nutrient to avoid some of this type of thing.
Regards,
:thanks::pass:

Hi

@RustyRuss Sorry for the late reply.
I am using a Health Metric TDS&EC Meter that measure at the 700 scale but can be easily converted to the 500 to measure the NaCl by multiplying the TDS reading by .09 to get the dissolved salts EC although I am simply using the tds and comparing that to my plants reactions.
Any thoughts on this?

I started with low concentrations this grow to avoid nutrient build up and ph lock-out and seems I have underfed and slightly stunted my plants growth this time. I am thinking of trying something like the Mantis all in one nutrient to avoid some of this type of thing.
Regards,
:thanks::pass:
ec is the worldwide scale so you dont have to worry about 500 or 700 as different meters use different ones

to be fair mate im I've started using emerald harvest and i will be doing a full run with it next all my girls that are on it look lush im so happy with its expensive but i bought the full kit discounted here's some of my mixed tent also with emerald ya dont need extra calmag https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sanlight-q6w-test-grow.68474/page-79
Hey @St. Tom I agree that the xtra cal/mag can be a pain and probably cause some slowed growth and undue stress to the plants. I have subbed your grow earlier and will watch with interest to see the results. Thanks for the thoughts.

Last edited:
Day 52 and things seem back on track after the cal/mag issues. Mixed a double strength cal/mag portion and upped the nutes again to 1100ppm with ph-5.7.
Temps are between 20/28 dark to light. 20/4 light schedule all the way through.. RH between 28/67% D/N which seems fine. Usually around 40% when I check.
Picked up and Apera PH meter and am really liking the speed and consistency of its readings. Been checking it's calibration with 4.0 and 7.0 fluid twice a day and it is no more then .1 out over many checks. My lesson is get quality and take care of it. Anyhoo, the plants are back on track and flowering is in full swing with nothing but time to fatten up and be happy.

20200301_103111_resized.jpg
20200301_103117_resized.jpg
20200301_103145_resized.jpg
20200301_103134_resized.jpg
20200301_103149_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20200301_103257_resized.jpg
    20200301_103257_resized.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Any thoughts on this?
I’m just starting with Remo and trying to sort out a basic feed schedule. I usually check ppm at 500 scale but my pen is switchable 500/700 or EC. I appreciate your effort to detail your feed rates and was curious as to how your measurements were taken.

St.Tom recommended using EC to clear up any confusion and even though EC is slightly less accurate I agree that a common reference is helpful.

Are you using the full Remo line?

Back