Lighting AutoFrisian Dew 100% Organic Experiment Using MS006

Ok guys sorry I keep updating so offen but day 20 not to much has happened she has taken well to the lst and is curving out nicely she really stretching now will update again at day 25
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Alright guys day 22 I had given her a strong tea day 20 to help along with her stretch and I think I over shot it a tad and showing slight signs of burn / too much nitrogen and noticed the soil remained rather damp so I didn't water her day 21 and she has used all the juice in her tank so have run through plain ph'ed water to ease it off a little she will be fine with this as the bacteria in my soil will keep her going just fine for now will water the same tomorrow and another not so strong tea on day 24
Here she is coming along nicely

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 97
image.jpg
Ok guys day 24 she is stretching good now I was going to have a tea brewed for her today but I want to make sure all that last one is used up first as it was a bit much however no new burn signs are there and the signs of too much nitrogen are getting much better so will feed her tea tomorrow instead

I hope everyone is routing for Bernie today I don't even live in the USA and I'm excited

Well hello and good morning everyone today is day 26 and as you can see I have been reworking the lst over the last 2 days and she has taken to it nicely still just feeding nothing but boogie brew considering of taking it throughout the whole grow to see if it works well enough as a stand alone tea would be great news be a really cheap way of growing high quality veganic buds
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ok guys day 28 fed her a boogie tea 2 days ago just been feeding plain water right now as there is enough bacteria in the soil to keep her going nicely she is currently drinking and 1.5-2ltrs of water a day she has started putting her efforts into flowering now about 5-10 days left of stretch storeys pictures are upside down
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back