Yields growing organic vs synthetic

Yes the approximate yield is something I've taken into account, but I usually show up at about a third of the that or less haha. I'm seeing these girls can handle way more photons. I'm thinking that tripling my lighting rig will increase heat sufficiently that I'll need to adjust ventilation more. A balancing act I suppose.

I'm not looking for max yield beyond anything else. I tend to pick plants that work for me and taste amazing as opposed to just focusing on yield. However if I have a plant that says 400g/m2 and I'm getting 150, perhaps I could improve their environment and get more bang for the buck. I really appreciate the help, this has turned out to be a far more rewarding endeavor than I ever thought.
Another thing that makes a huge difference is getting them off to a great, healthy start. The veg growth stage is short and stressors, especially overwatering or underwatering and environmental can be detrimental. Temps and humidity and the VPD chart being in line helps tremendously.

Another thing that makes a huge difference is getting them off to a great, healthy start. The veg growth stage is short and stressors, especially overwatering or underwatering and environmental can be detrimental. Temps and humidity and the VPD chart being in line helps tremendously.
Add to that - no transplanting. Start the seed in the pot it will grow in.

Back