Lighting AutoFrisian Dew 100% Organic Experiment Using MS006

I don't think the low temps will affect her so much now bro, probably send her more purple lol. Humidity could be a problem but I would say it's on the cusp.

Yeah that's what I thought I'm thinking as long as the air flow is good it should survive
I know it's already done most of it's growing already so it should finish up fine in there

Thanks dazed

Alright guys I've been real busy at work this week hence not being on here as much
Ok right then update day 49
So she has survived the move I'm super gutted this has happened as in her new room there's almost no chance of getting temps above 20c and humidity it at 50% dangerous I know but right now I can do nothing apart from hope the weather gets better and it just seems to be getting colder right now
She is starting to finish now some fan leaves starting to look like autumn leaves
I am just running plain ph'ed water with a little sugar for the boost will stop sugar day 55 and flush her out for the remaining days View attachment 535951View attachment 535952View attachment 535953View attachment 535954View attachment 535955View attachment 535956

The temps are gonna make that a purple fest!

Wat are your lights out temps and rh like?

Looking absolute beautiful.

Hey guys day 52
So have managed to drop the humidity to 50% and I've increased air flow to help reduce this further
She is finishing off now getting real autum looking
Have given her the final feed today and will just flush out for the rest of the grow
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ok guys a bit of disaster but nothing I can really do about it mum had caught the top of the plant removing from the tent and the top half of the plant had basically snapped off she apologised over and over again I understood and just acsepted it and tried to save what I could I have cut the top off and left the bottom half to finish up hopefully if this hasn't killed her but I'm trying to make the best out of a bad situation will get more pics soon
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ok guys a bit of disaster but nothing I can really do about it mum had caught the top of the plant removing from the tent and the top half of the plant had basically snapped off she apologised over and over again I understood and just acsepted it and tried to save what I could I have cut the top off and left the bottom half to finish up hopefully if this hasn't killed her but I'm trying to make the best out of a bad situation will get more pics soonView attachment 539307View attachment 539308View attachment 539309

Utter filth! You should be ashamed of yourself Posting such smut! Lol

Back