Lighting AutoFrisian Dew 100% Organic Experiment Using MS006

here we are folks day 10
i have fed her boogie brew tea this morning quite mild for organics 500PPM im not going to read the PH throughout this grow as the biology will feed the plants what they need
she has some good growth on her however i have had a couple of issues keeping my temps at the right range when the lights are off nothing major but if i can resolve it it would make for a much bigger plant
IMG_0194.JPG
IMG_0195.JPG

To Honer This Moment Lets Light Up This Sweet tooth i've got

p.s ive just noticed from the pictures ive put the air-pot together upside down haha such a hazey mistake

Last edited:
thanks dude yeah she its growing just fine and not noticed anything wrong seems like this might be a sit back and watch kinda grow organics seems really complex on the surface but when getting down to it it's really quite simple just make sure you have a source for soil amendments

Agreed, it's all about balance with organics. Oh, and the final taste test!

this is my first time doing pure organics i've done a huge amount of research to help me out and i've got my action plan lets wait and see if it works and this is the thing i'm most looking forward to the taste

If you can afford to buy some, I fully recommend some black strap molasses. Used mid-later flower, the sugars work very well in flower production.

i've red before you can use organic unrefined dark muscavardo sugar and works a little better as its the state before molasses
what are your thoughts on this

Back