Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

I think iampepe grew some grape not to long ago. He always has the frostiest looking buds anyways. This is my first time trying anything besides hubbabubba but next run I have a new surprise strain. From what I hear it's going to be epic.

If I didn't see it with my own eyes. It's just veg and it's still early but damn these things are growing fast. The fullest, nicest looking leaves I have seen in along time.
IMG_0959.JPG
IMG_0960.JPG
IMG_0961.JPG
IMG_0957.JPG
IMG_0958.JPG

I am training them but may also raise the lights a big so they stretch. I'm amazed.

Got a little excited when training this one on the left and split two main top branches. I'll let it heal up a bit before doing it again.

Sour stomper and skyrone stomper under 165 watts. Absolutely beautiful looking plantes.
IMG_0950.JPG
IMG_0951.JPG
N

nice grow!
been looking at more lighting for almost a year, and mostly at diy cobs. i could really use sum additional lighting soon and these autocobs may be a reasonable option for alil more light, there definitely doing well!

nice grow!
been looking at more lighting for almost a year, and mostly at diy cobs. i could really use sum additional lighting soon and these autocobs may be a reasonable option for alil more light, there definitely doing well!
Thanks for your comment. What are you using now?

It's difficult to see a low wattage light be able to produce or be a sole light source so I hope you continue to follow along. The growth at this stage is well ahead of anything I have done in the past. My favorite quote, wattage is a unit of measure and not a measurement of light. This holds true here as the plants I'm growing under low wattage are all doing amazing.

Maybe I need to do a side by side with some eBay cobs.

A side by side comparison would be great. Rather than watt vs. watt, I would like to see, dollar vs. dollar.

When it comes down to nuts and bolts, I think the price would be the only hesitation, for the laymen light growers.
I get confused with the LED jargon but, I do know $, and if you can show the difference in dollar vs. dollar, that would be clutch, imo.

A side by side comparison would be great. Rather than watt vs. watt, I would like to see, dollar vs. dollar.

When it comes down to nuts and bolts, I think the price would be the only hesitation, for the laymen light growers.
I get confused with the LED jargon but, I do know $, and if you can show the difference in dollar vs. dollar, that would be clutch, imo.
Upfront cost or value of the yield. To me a few hundred bucks up front is worth a lot less than an extra lb come harvest time. Or cutting serious money off your electric bill each month. I knew inflated wattage claims would be a tough thing for people to overcome.

Back