Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

With the cob at 16" high. I measured and nearly double. I went 16" left and it was up 100~umoles then at that 16" left mark I went up 12" and it was 30~umoles higher. Sorry hard to explain, but yes tremendous amount of light picked up. I don't understand where it was being lost at that point to be gained with the reflectors.
Maybe there's more light than we think going sideways hitting the walls. Interesting, I want to learn more....

Maybe there's more light than we think going sideways hitting the walls. Interesting, I want to learn more....
I agree. I did do horizontal par readings too. Every number went up. I am sold on the 6 dollar additions. With bjb holders there is little light leak from the sides too.

Close up of this
image.jpg

I agree. I did do horizontal par readings too. Every number went up. I am sold on the 6 dollar additions. With bjb holders there is little light leak from the sides too.

Close up of this View attachment 686845
So the side readings went up with the Angelina installed? I want a meter...

This is looking grear so far. Pulling up a chair for the ride. I like the ability to adjust the height of each cob depending on the plant.
Thanks hero.

Yes that's a pretty amazing feature. What I like the most is being able to reconfigure them as you like too. This picture shows how those 4 cobs above can be taken down and placed to suit these 2 plants.
IMG_0924.JPG

This is not necessarily a grow where I plan on pulling pounds like usual but a grow to show the flexibility of these cobs. Micro growing in a sense but 4 plants is a fair amount of smoke at the end of the 70 days. All while drawing minimum wattage and having absolutely zero temperature issues.

I just lowered one cob down to 12" this morning and the plant is not happy. It's getting over 800 umoles right now and is completely covered in light. People question the wattage when it's actually the efficiency that determines the amount of light the plants get. These things are insane!
image.jpg

Back