Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Sweet man. I'd love to get you going in either direction. Singles cost more but man I'm telling you they are so easy and convienient. I just threw up 3 more and dropped 3 seeds in an odd spot of my room. What's the space your trying to light?
Well, to be honest, it will be some time before I upgrade. I don't have the funds, Nor can I justify the investment, when I have enough to light up my 2 tents, atm. When I have some extra $, I will be most interested.

Since you offered, you could give me advice to ponder. Here are my specs.

I have (2) tents.

Tent [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]: 4'x4'x7'
Tent [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]: 2.6'x2.6'x6'

Lights:

300w, Pacific Lights Concept CX300, cree cxb 3070, 3500k

Platinum Series, p150

I forget the name, "150w" (96w from wall) LED. I was thinking this is a good candidate for a makeover.

T5, 2', 4 bulb (24w each bulb, I think)

I currently only have the 4x4 set up with PLC CX300. It doesn't quite cover the 4x4 but in the 2.6x2.6 it is the balls.

My thoughts are, when time to upgrade, fill the 4x4 with cob. What do you think?

Last edited:
Well, to be honest, it will be some time before I upgrade. I don't have the funds, Nor can I justify the investment, when I have enough to light up my 2 tents, atm. When I have some extra $, I will be most interested.

Since you offered, you could give me advice to ponder. Here are my specs.

I have (2) tents.

Tent [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]: 4'x4'x7'
Tent [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]: 2.6'x2.6'x6'

Lights:

300w, Pacific Lights Concept CX300, cree cxb 3070, 3500k

Platinum Series, p150

I forget the name, "150w" (96w from wall) LED. I was thinking this is a good candidate for a makeover.

T5, 2', 4 bulb (24w each bulb, I think)

I currently only have the 4x4 set up with PLC CX300. It doesn't quite cover the 4x4 but in the 2.6x2.6 it is the balls.

My thoughts are, when time to upgrade, fill the 4x4 with cob. What do you think?

I'd leave the plc in the 2'6 tent and consider modding the platnium. That alone will double the light output. Not enough for a 4x4 but a good start.

110 watts and they are starting to show signs of light stress. Raised the cobs to 24" very healthy besides eBay.
image.jpg

I'm getting a little confused BigSmO going back and forth between your seperate threads. Probably not payin close enuff attention lol!
Not sure which plants are under which lights in which room?

Obviously this is your demonstration/test thread for the autocobs, you said they're Mephisto beans, are they Hubba's?

And you have a few Stompers going?

I'm getting a little confused BigSmO going back and forth between your seperate threads. Probably not payin close enuff attention lol!
Not sure which plants are under which lights in which room?

Obviously this is your demonstration/test thread for the autocobs, you said they're Mephisto beans, are they Hubba's?

And you have a few Stompers going?

Tell me about it. Hosting 4 separate spaces isnt easy. These here are hubbabubba under autocobs. It's a gram per watt grow. 4 autocobs 220 watts at the wall in a 4x4. My goal here is to not only break but destroy the 2grams per watt we hear about but never see.

My 5x5 tent has 2 dinafem photos under 6 autocobs. Huuuge plants. This is looking like an easy 2grams per wattt as well.

3 more hubbabubba under 3 autocobs on the side of my room. They are just babies now.

My oldest plants are hubbabubba as well under Amare and autocob supplement.

I also have cucumbers, onions, broccoli and beans indoors under 2 autocobs.

Back