Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

doors-opening-to-bright-light-filling-the-screen_r_abkbma_thumbnail-full05.png
maxresdefault (1).jpg

I’m so pleased they arrived so fast. Bright little sob’s lol, the intensity coming from such a small chip still amazes me. I think everyone plugs them in while staring at the cob too. Maybe a warning inside the box is a good idea
Lol yeah first time I was looking right at the cob eeven though I said not too. Lol. Second time I knew what I was in for so didn’t look at the chip while plugging in.

Lol yeah first time I was looking right at the cob eeven though I said not too. Lol. Second time I knew what I was in for so didn’t look at the chip while plugging in.
If pain was such a good teacher you would expect people to stop banging their heads into them lol.

If pain was such a good teacher you would expect people to stop banging their heads into them lol.

I have hit my head on the AutoCOB more than any other light. One day I swear mysterious forces twitch-jerked my head into it. I'd like to request the "soft edge AutoCOB" please. Or the rubber fin bumper accessory.

I have hit my head on the AutoCOB more than any other light. One day I swear mysterious forces twitch-jerked my head into it. I'd like to request the "soft edge AutoCOB" please. Or the rubber fin bumper accessory.
Perhaps a helmet for the operator would be more suited lol.

Hey! I learn once and awhile. Now when working in the tent I have both my welding glasses and a hat on. At least now the hat hits the light before the crown of my thin haired head. :rofl:

rubber fin bumper accessory.
I second this idea! :cheers:

Let's give @BigSm0 his deserved prop's for offering that white plastic head-bumper option on his lights. I think he calls them a reflector but we all know what they REALLY are - head protectors!!!!!

Let's give @BigSm0 his deserved prop's for offering that white plastic head-bumper option on his lights. I think he calls them a reflector but we all know what they REALLY are - head protectors!!!!!
I own those and didn’t realize their full potential till just now.

Back