Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

As long as I can keep it fresh and not deteriorate the product that would be cool. I have big mason jars and Boveda packs. I also have one of those vacuum sealers for storing food.
Okay okay, I gotta chime in also. I use the large B62s also and love them. I cure with them in an unsealed mason jar for at least six months, then I grab my wide mouth sealer and remove the air from the 1/2 gallon mason jar and store in my fruit cellar which is nice and dark and about 60°F year round. I have found bud I had forgotten about for about three years, that was as fresh coming out as it went in.

Trying an experiment now where you just take your properly dried bud and put it in a jar with a Boveda pack and forget it. No burping, just seal it and forget it, letting the B62 do the work.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/no-burping-required.67360/

In the pictures it shows a power plug with a ground on it. When I bought my autocobs they did not come with a plug that has a ground. How important is this? I'm putting a light together and I'm wondering if I should buy ones with or without the ground?

In the pictures it shows a power plug with a ground on it. When I bought my autocobs they did not come with a plug that has a ground. How important is this? I'm putting a light together and I'm wondering if I should buy ones with or without the ground?
Should be grounded. Did you get it from @BigSm0
But a standard 2 prong plug will work

Back