Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

Hey Now,
Passing through and thought I would drop in and say hey!
I used to have 12 of these bad boys! A friend needed some light so I sent him some of these. I have 9 left and I use them all. These lights kick serious butt!

This is a Pineapple Express under three. One complete [HASHTAG]#autocob[/HASHTAG] and a pair of partially built that @BigSm0 carries.
5f80a82faad29e821831c7b895e2f9c3.jpg

She’s packing on the weight nicely.
e9185bb56601985cf184760639c2567d.jpg

Hey Now,
Passing through and thought I would drop in and say hey!
I used to have 12 of these bad boys! A friend needed some light so I sent him some of these. I have 9 left and I use them all. These lights kick serious butt!

This is a Pineapple Express under three. One complete [HASHTAG]#autocob[/HASHTAG] and a pair of partially built that @BigSm0 carries.
5f80a82faad29e821831c7b895e2f9c3.jpg

She’s packing on the weight nicely.
e9185bb56601985cf184760639c2567d.jpg

It’s great to see you! Still loving the diy versions too.

When it’s good it’s best to keep it going. Stock pile for the apocalypse lol
Agreed you can never have to much bud. The two times I decided to take a little break I went from running with ease not even thinking about it to got damn I can’t grow a thing lol. Gotta clear the old noggin and get back into the groove. Now I prefer to stay in the groove.

It’s great to see you! Still loving the diy versions too.
Likewise man! Hope things are well with you and yours!!
These things still rock my grows. I love, love, love the pendant style. So flexible, main light, adjunct light, whatever you need light. They help grow nice dense flowers. Sent some to @912GreenSkell for his indoor grow this winter. He was happy to say the least.
Peace,

As long as I can keep it fresh and not deteriorate the product that would be cool. I have big mason jars and Boveda packs. I also have one of those vacuum sealers for storing food.
Saw this and couldn't help but add my $0.02
I regularly archive my favorites. I have some that is almost 5 years old. First plant I grew as a matter of fact, Dinafem Critical Cheese auto. Still tastes great, smokes great, etc.(disclaimer, my first garden was in 1979).Anyways. I use a 62% Boveda, some oxygen eaters, and quart Mason jar. I put the packs in the bottom, fill with about 2 or so oz. use a new lid, clean the sealing surface and the rim of the jar. To be anal about it i warm the glass a bit with hot water and then twist it closed. In a few moments you will here the lid pop as it sucks closed. Importantly!!! I do this only after I am satisfied with the cure, at least 4 months after harvest.

Saw this and couldn't help but add my $0.02
I regularly archive my favorites. I have some that is almost 5 years old. First plant I grew as a matter of fact, Dinafem Critical Cheese auto. Still tastes great, smokes great, etc.(disclaimer, my first garden was in 1979).Anyways. I use a 62% Boveda, some oxygen eaters, and quart Mason jar. I put the packs in the bottom, fill with about 2 or so oz. use a new lid, clean the sealing surface and the rim of the jar. To be anal about it i warm the glass a bit with hot water and then twist it closed. In a few moments you will here the lid pop as it sucks closed. Importantly!!! I do this only after I am satisfied with the cure, at least 4 months after harvest.
Ahhh... very good! That's a plan.

Back