Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

This is the nicest tent I have seen yet! 12 AutoCobs! Plus the other tent. I think @slowandeasy was just passed. Heck you have more than me lol.

(22) in total brother there's (2) 3x3's with (5) each in them the flower tent with the 3K's is just off right now. Thanks for the kind words and the kickass lights! :d5:

I’m uk based so far as I know can’t buy from cob shop.net in United States
Im very interested in this. Currently use mars 400 and very happy with it but would like a little more light , have you had good results with this light? Think it will replace a mars 400 or be a good addition? In a 80cm by 80cm tent
You can buy from cob shop in the uk

So after reading this thread in its entirety only days after purchasing most of my first grow setup, it is apparent that I might enjoy and benefit more from a cob setup than w/ the 600w marshydro I just purchased. :wall: Gonna give it a whirl for starters but I like what I'm seeing here with these cobs.

So after reading this thread in its entirety only days after purchasing most of my first grow setup, it is apparent that I might enjoy and benefit more from a cob setup than w/ the 600w marshydro I just purchased. :wall: Gonna give it a whirl for starters but I like what I'm seeing here with these cobs.
A lot of us started with a mars, it will grow but not like the cobs. Just make the Autocob your next purchase! Welcome to afn pilgrim

I usually get an alert when people post in the welcome thread. It’s nice to see their second post in the cobshop section :thumbsup: Dudeski said it as well as anyone else. Very accurate and Welcome to Afn! I’m always around if you need anything.

ordered mine today. cant wait to get back into growing with these. A lot has changed since the last time i grew. thanks @BigSm0 for providing what looks to be a great product!
Thank you for your order. I’m sure you’ll be very satasfied. As always if you have any questions I’m here or there but never to far away,:thumbsup:

Back