Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

I just don't want mine to stretch so fast but I'd rather them stretch than be little runts
I begin my cobs at roughly 30". And even at that height one of my plants is short and bushy. Strain to strain the height certainly varies growing with cobs.

I have one 55w light over 6 seedlings. At 30” seems good. One has stretched but the rest r all about the Same. Two 4 AMs one stretch one didn’t. Maybe different pheno. This will do for about another week or two then I will add more as I cut down the elders. Right now in flower 16-18” seems to be right on. Buds r filling quickly. How many watts r each of your lights @mikey2017 u may have too much light for the seedlings. Try the three light one like u said.

I got my COB LED 2 Years ago and i Love it!!! Both LED are 3000k i wish i have 3500k for Vege and Flower i here 3500k are better than 3000k but 3000k works also good. How many Lights are better for the first Weeks 1 x 55 Watt ore better 2 x 55 Watt?

IMG_20171205_110401510.jpg

I would use both.

Ok I've got 6 cobs and I'm trying figure out a good driver that will give me the most power out of them there 1212s I've got 4 3000k and 2 4000k and trying to see how to get them where they perform the best..I don't think my driver is enough for them.
2988cb47912a35e552a1d01f11c368f1.jpg

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

I'm hoping to start soon as my wife has been trying to get things cleaned and moved we can get the tent up. But when I brought in my outdoor grow that wasn't doing to well do to the weather they dealt with and some of my mistakes when I put them under the autocob I noticed a big difference. So once I get the tent up I'm hoping to show off some of my grows.

Looks a lot like my TGL STAR 60 that I just recieved from Spain. Except for the heatsink, and my light uses the older CBX3070 chip..
Nice and tidy. I still haven't grown anything under it, just tested it on arrival.. Stupid bright :)

What's the price?
I’m uk based so far as I know can’t buy from cob shop.net in United States
Im very interested in this. Currently use mars 400 and very happy with it but would like a little more light , have you had good results with this light? Think it will replace a mars 400 or be a good addition? In a 80cm by 80cm tent

Last edited:
Wall wattage on epistar is close to 20% in par wattage. Cobs are 50% or more depending on the brand or version. Now stocking bk-1363 AutoCobs with the UK plug.

Back