Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

If I bought two of these what would be a good sized tent?
a 2x4 would get you 13.75 watts psf with 110 watts of cob... i think alot of guys run that wattage..i run 17 watts n i need to keep my lights on the ceiling to avoid burn

Maybe too elevated, i just pulled the trigger on 2 cobs from the cobshop lol. 1 week in to my first grow and im already upgrading the operation lol. Cant wait to get em and get em set up in my new tent!
i bought 450$ worth of blurples, then switched to cobs 1 grow later..lol

Yea I just bought a 3x3 with 2 MarsHydro sp150’s that I haven’t even used yet but I’m looking at these lights for a different little setup. Not sure what I wanna grow yet. Anyone know if these are good for Venus flytraps? Lol I wanna have some off the wall things

Yea I just bought a 3x3 with 2 MarsHydro sp150’s that I haven’t even used yet but I’m looking at these lights for a different little setup. Not sure what I wanna grow yet. Anyone know if these are good for Venus flytraps? Lol I wanna have some off the wall things
venus fly traps dont require much light

Well it’s official I shouldn’t day drink. Now I have a 2x4 tent and 2 auto cobs on the way. Haha oh well the gf wanted to start an indoor garden anyways so it is what it is. Now I just need to figure out what’s easy for growing indoors. Best believe there will be a Mary j plant in there too though.

Just wanted to say I've been following AFN and dreaming about owning autocobs for YEARS now, I JUST NOW made the commitment to purchasing my cobs from Cobshop.net.!!! Thank you guys so much for all the knowledge and I'm really hoping this site stays around for many many years to come!

Just wanted to say I've been following AFN and dreaming about owning autocobs for YEARS now, I JUST NOW made the commitment to purchasing my cobs from Cobshop.net.!!! Thank you guys so much for all the knowledge and I'm really hoping this site stays around for many many years to come!
10 years strong and growing every day

Also, I want to mention the shipping time and the way things were packaged! AMAZING!!! 3 days and my lights were waiting for me to pick them up! Very nicely packaged to ensure there was no damage and man oh man, these lights ARE BRIGHT!!! A++ COBSHOP & @BIGSMO. Even wrote a personalized thank you on the order slip! No Cobshop, Thank You!

Back