Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

I keep forgetting that. Haha. I tend to try do everything on my own. So thanks for the kindness and sharing experience and knowledge

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Ah cool. Thanks everyone. I was just trying not to be an annoying c**t asking loads of irritating questions!! Appreciate the help

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Ask away, I don't mind one bit. For a 3x3 4 cobs for real well. For a 4x4 4 or 5 cobs. People that have gone with more than this usually have had to keep their lights higher.

Hello, I am wondering how many 3500k autocobs would be needed for one small plant, 60-90cm with around 60g yield? Do they also work with 220v electricity and ship to europe?

Hello, I am wondering how many 3500k autocobs would be needed for one small plant, 60-90cm with around 60g yield? Do they also work with 220v electricity and ship to europe?
I think you would be great with 2 which would far exceed the 60gram yield. 2 ship for the same price as one as well. The drivers automatically adjust to 220v. The downside is shipping to EU which is around 65usd for 2 lights.

I think you would be great with 2 which would far exceed the 60gram yield. 2 ship for the same price as one as well. The drivers automatically adjust to 220v. The downside is shipping to EU which is around 65usd for 2 lights.
Sounds great however would I be able to control the grow somehow to not get bigger yield? Also I am wondering if I may ask you a bit about grow room in pm? Oh also is the heat generated by the autocobs enough for the plants because I have a bit colder indoor temprature than normal.

Last edited:
Sounds great however would I be able to control the grow somehow to not get bigger yield? Also I am wondering if I may ask you a bit about grow room in pm? Oh also is the heat generated by the autocobs enough for the plants because I have a bit colder indoor temprature than normal.

Bro, best way to limit your plants size / yield is to limit her rootspace. Give her a smaller pot. Why do you not want large yields? ;)

Bro, best way to limit your plants size / yield is to limit her rootspace. Give her a smaller pot. Why do you not want large yields? ;)
Laws, I would rather not grow too much and end up in jail. As long as I keep myself under around 50-60g I should be able to simply pay a fine if I get caught.
Edit: I'll look into pot sizes/yield to see what I will need :)!

Last edited:
Laws, I would rather not grow too much and end up in jail. As long as I keep myself under around 50-60g I should be able to simply pay a fine if I get caught.

Oh, ok. Yeah that sounds pretty horrible limit set for jailtime bro :nono:

Back