Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

Sounds great however would I be able to control the grow somehow to not get bigger yield? Also I am wondering if I may ask you a bit about grow room in pm? Oh also is the heat generated by the autocobs enough for the plants because I have a bit colder indoor temprature than normal.
I'd be happy to help. I have some pm's going on page 50 and multiple harvasts with some growers.

I would say 3gallon or smaller. I'm hoping to pull 60 grams per plant out of 3 and 2 gallon pots. Could 12/12 light schedule cause an auto to flower faster.

@BigSm0 - hey there! It's been a minute! I'm about halfway through my first grow ever, and I highly recommend these cobs to anyone growing. My first plant (jock horror) gave me just under 2 O's, and I just took down the red poison that I posted here when I first got the autocob. This one will weigh slightly less than the jock, but damn, I've never seen such pretty nugs. I have 2 red poisons that will be coming down in less than 2 weeks, and they will end up yielding more than this one.
I also feel the need to say that my yields would have been far better had this not been my first grow. I stunted the jock horror at the start, didn't top the first red posion, and had some deficiencies along the way. I learned a lot though!

Anyway, here's the red that I just took down.

So glad I happened to randomly stumble across this page a while back and give the autocobs a try!
IMG_20170925_080607855.jpg
IMG_20170925_173203354.jpg
IMG_20170925_173329220.jpg

@BigSm0 - hey there! It's been a minute! I'm about halfway through my first grow ever, and I highly recommend these cobs to anyone growing. My first plant (jock horror) gave me just under 2 O's, and I just took down the red poison that I posted here when I first got the autocob. This one will weigh slightly less than the jock, but damn, I've never seen such pretty nugs. I have 2 red poisons that will be coming down in less than 2 weeks, and they will end up yielding more than this one.
I also feel the need to say that my yields would have been far better had this not been my first grow. I stunted the jock horror at the start, didn't top the first red posion, and had some deficiencies along the way. I learned a lot though!

So glad I happened to randomly stumble across this page a while back and give the autocobs a try!
View attachment 808846 View attachment 808847 View attachment 808848
Pretty amazing what these lights can help you grow!

View attachment 808846 View attachment 808847 View attachment 808848
Man first grow you hit that shit out the park, that red poison looks dank asf

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Man first grow you hit that shit out the park, that red poison looks dank asf

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thanks Izzy!

The red poison is the best looking bud I have ever seen. My buddy grew for years, and he grew some good stuff, but I have never seen nugs completely purple like this. It has the best bag appeal I've ever seen, and quite a few trichomes.

Another great thing about this strain is the low odor. When I had the jock horror growing along with this one, I was starting to smell it in my house, even with one carbon filter in the tent and one in the room. As soon as the jock was out of there, there was absolutely no smell in my house, and there still isn't right now. I've only had one carbon filter since I took the jock down, and you can't smell it until you open the tent. I will probably be growing this exclusively for a long time.

I trimmed it off the branches and weighed it out today at 53g! It still has a little more drying to do, so I'm speculating no less than 43g when it's all dried up. Way more than I anticipated due to the buds not being as dense as I was hoping for.

So far I'm at almost 4oz total between the 2 plants that I have taken down, and still have 2 more to chop in a couple weeks. If I'm right and I yield more than the last ones, I'll end up with around 8 oz total on my first grow of 4 plants. All with 3 autocobs rocking. 1.35g/w isn't too bad for a new grower!

IMG_20170927_082754166.jpg
IMG_20170927_082859900.jpg
1506516202282156610852.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Izzy!

The red poison is the best looking bud I have ever seen. My buddy grew for years, and he grew some good stuff, but I have never seen nugs completely purple like this. It has the best bag appeal I've ever seen, and quite a few trichomes.

Another great thing about this strain is the low odor. When I had the jock horror growing along with this one, I was starting to smell it in my house, even with one carbon filter in the tent and one in the room. As soon as the jock was out of there, there was absolutely no smell in my house, and there still isn't right now. I've only had one carbon filter since I took the jock down, and you can't smell it until you open the tent. I will probably be growing this exclusively for a long time.

I trimmed it off the branches and weighed it out today at 53g! It still has a little more drying to do, so I'm speculating no less than 43g when it's all dried up. Way more than I anticipated due to the buds not being as dense as I was hoping for.

So far I'm at almost 4oz total between the 2 plants that I have taken down, and still have 2 more to chop in a couple weeks. If I'm right and I yield more than the last ones, I'll end up with around 8 oz total on my first grow of 4 plants. All with 3 autocobs rocking. 1.35g/w isn't too bad for a new grower!

View attachment 809291 View attachment 809292 View attachment 809293
Congrats man! You rocked this grow!! Here's to many more for you!!!
#Autocobs-rock

Thanks Izzy!

View attachment 809291 View attachment 809292 View attachment 809293

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

I would say 3gallon or smaller. I'm hoping to pull 60 grams per plant out of 3 and 2 gallon pots. Could 12/12 light schedule cause an auto to flower faster.
If you switch to a 12/12 lighting schedule for an autoflower, that will debilitate the grow. I normally grow with lights on around the clock, however, during hot weather periods, I have turned them off from 2-4 hours and my grows have been slower. With cooler weather coming, they shall go back to full time duty.

My question was because I started my blue toof under 12/12 cause I have two plants finishing up. Lights r usually on 19/5. Once I harvest I'm gonna bump lights up to 19/6(hopefully this weekend) she showed sex and started to flower very fast.

Back