Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

The red poison is the best looking bud I have ever seen. My buddy grew for years, and he grew some good stuff, but I have never seen nugs completely purple like this. It has the best bag appeal I've ever seen, and quite a few trichomes.
Right on. Enjoy to the max.

Just bought one of these yesterday and it shipped today! Super fast service! Can’t wait to try it out. May be switching out all my lights if this works as well as everyone says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like I’ll be hearing from you soon then. :thumbsup:

Usually same or next day shipping. Takes 2-4 days to arrive once the orders is placed. Trying for that amazon prime status

DSC_0057.jpg
Love these lights, love my electric bill, and enjoying the hell out of my smoke...... will be starting my third grow under these jewels soon

View attachment 815494 Love these lights, love my electric bill, and enjoying the hell out of my smoke...... will be starting my third grow under these jewels soon

Best way to grow Roger. Growing doesn’t have to be as hard and expensive as most people thinkZ
@Rebel can you send a cobshop badge to my good friend please?

Hey there Bigsmo! I received my final light today and my setup is officially complete!

I have 2 sweet Trainwreck autos on the left and 2 red poison autos on the right. I will post another pic when they are close to harvest!

I couldn't decide where to put the sticker you sent with it, so I decided in my grow tent would be a superb place! Now every time I snap a pic of my girls, I'm promoting your hard work at the same time. Win win!
IMG_20171013_174301817-1382x1843.jpg

Hey there Bigsmo! I received my final light today and my setup is officially complete!

I have 2 sweet Trainwreck autos on the left and 2 red poison autos on the right. I will post another pic when they are close to harvest!

I couldn't decide where to put the sticker you sent with it, so I decided in my grow tent would be a superb place! Now every time I snap a pic of my girls, I'm promoting your hard work at the same time. Win win! View attachment 815851
Thank you so much for the update. Your tent is going to flourish and it’s an honor to have the cobshop decal smack in the middle of it all.

Back