Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

Oh man, Christmas is coming early! Are you just going to keep us wondering or tell us about the new special light?

Well sir you can wait but I will tell the rest :thumbsup:

It’s a clu048-1812 cob like the original 3500k Autocob but with a new cct-temp.
It is a 3000k 90 cri version. There is a boost in red and small increase in far red. Both of which will increase bud size, leave and stem size. The color will appear more brownish more like hps and not so bright white. My goal Is to provide 2 lights deeper on each end of the red and blue spectrum. The 3000k and 6500k for people looking for more than the middle ground 3500k and 4000k trying to optimize their spectrum. Veg and flower specific.

Well sir you can wait but I will tell the rest :thumbsup:

It’s a clu048-1812 cob like the original 3500k Autocob but with a new cct-temp.
It is a 3000k 90 cri version. There is a boost in red and small increase in far red. Both of which will increase bud size, leave and stem size. The color will appear more brownish more like hps and not so bright white. My goal Is to provide 2 lights deeper on each end of the red and blue spectrum. The 3000k and 6500k for people looking for more than the middle ground 3500k and 4000k trying to optimize their spectrum. Veg and flower specific.
Daym bud. The total package! Great job staying on the cutting edge :worship:

The powerstrip sounds great. Will these also be a surge protector and joules rating info?

Nice to see the additions to the Autocob lineup there @BigSm0 . I'm very impressed what the original Autocob 3500k can do.
Yes it will have a surge protector and circuit breaker. Valuable upgrade while powering up to 8 cobs. Making the frame-less options much easier.

6500k DAY 41 ( 65-70 day strain )

IMG_20171017_011633.jpg

IMG_20171019_034651.jpg

ZomboMeme 19102017045045.jpg

Yes it will have a surge protector and circuit breaker. Valuable upgrade while powering up to 8 cobs. Making the frame-less options much easier.
@BigSm0 Happy thursday hon! After our conversation I am going to order a COB. can you pm me please in regard to some questions I have? I cant wait to try one out, so exciting!!
:yay:

Back