Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

Package only has to travel about 5 hrs. Being out of work right now I should've just drove and picked them up lol. Wow that's a lot of growing potential sitting there.

Hung one light last night. Gonna try to swap out the rest. Blue toof didn't seem to mind the swap.

Big difference between the r&b leds. Glad you are impressed with the lights. Another package is on its way to you too. Those extra reflectors:thumbsup:

Huge thanks to @BigSm0. I will be spreading the word about autocobs such a beautiful color. The blurple is getting. Annoying. Gotta be careful and not look at the sun lmao.

Hey there @Notaclue, this is the best place to talk about the cobs. Also a good time to mention the similar lights you found on eBay and other dark holes are usually much different. I have been told by my distributor about the older versions often sold on places like this. The cobs I use are a version 6 which is the latest model. eBay has been known to have cobs as low as version 4. With it taking up to 2 years to release a newer version it's understandable how the prices can be so much different. The AutoCob also comes with a 3 year warranty while the cobs sold on eBay are out of warranty before you even see them. Warranty and piece of mind has value in itself. I was also speaking to a fine lady in china yesterday and she was telling me right next to the meanwell factory there is a hole in the wall place selling identical replicas of the driver I use. She told me it would be a much better price but did NOT recommend full time use. lol

Back