Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

@BigSm0 - hey there sir! I just got my 2nd cob today! I was finally able to unplug the blurple light! The plants seem to be doing well! Take a peek!

The tallest plant here is a foot. I plan on getting 2 more autocobs over the course of a month. I have a 3x3x6 tent I'm using. Are two autocobs enough for these guys for the next 2 weeks? I would love your feedback! Keep doing awesome things smo!

Attachments

• IMG_20170810_205129773-1036x1842.jpg
    IMG_20170810_205129773-1036x1842.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 123
@BigSm0 - hey there sir! I just got my 2nd cob today! I was finally able to unplug the blurple light! The plants seem to be doing well! Take a peek!

The tallest plant here is a foot. I plan on getting 2 more autocobs over the course of a month. I have a 3x3x6 tent I'm using. Are two autocobs enough for these guys for the next 2 weeks? I would love your feedback! Keep doing awesome things smo!
For sure. You could probably do fair even with 1 cob in there but 4 is the magic number for the space. Beauty of the singles! Buying them at your own pace.

For sure. You could probably do fair even with 1 cob in there but 4 is the magic number for the space. Beauty of the singles! Buying them at your own pace.
Thanks smo! You are doing great things for the community!!!

The plant that I took the pic of when I got my first autocob is the one on the upper left. She's looking good!

And after 2 hours my temp in my tent with 2 autocobs is only 74. It was 84 with the led light and autocob. These things rock! I'm gonna tell everyone I know!

The plant that I took the pic of when I got my first autocob is the one on the upper left. She's looking good!

And after 2 hours my temp in my tent with 2 autocobs is only 74. It was 84 with the led light and autocob. These things rock! I'm gonna tell everyone I know!
Thank you very much. I do appreciate the support much more than you may know. Temps will definitely drop and par will increase dramatically with higher efficiency.

Have them under 2 autocobs for about a week now. They are rocking out!
IMG_20170814_081337138-1728x2304.jpg

Shout out to @BigSm0! Thank you so much smo, I just received my 3rd autocob today and got all my reflectors on. My girls are loving the autocobs, this is the light of the future people! Small, easy to work around, and efficient!

Don't do things a certain way just because that's how it has always been done. Think of ways to do that particular thing in a better or smarter way. Question why we do things the way we do. This is how we learn, this is how we grow as people, and this is how we find ways to make our lives a little easier.

Smo has done this. The cob is extremely efficient, drawing almost nothing in power compared to hps, and giving off very little heat. Hats off to you sir, you are a revoltionary.

I don't know how to do the rep slap or anything, but consider yourself smacked lol.

Here's the girls under 3 lights! One more to go and my setup will be complete! (Insert evil laughter)

IMG_20170818_215035278.jpg
IMG_20170818_212747968.jpg

Will be placing an order today when I wake up for my first autocobs. Thinking maybe three and thenparts I needn't for a conversion for my vipar 600?? I think that's it. Good night.

Back