Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

Both DBC's were pulled and have been drying for 2 days or so, was able to get in the garden and get some work done today and snap a couple of pics:

IMG_20170531_141455.jpg
IMG_20170531_144900.jpg

Yes you do it's my first run with it and so far the cuts haven't died but it's only been like 2.5 days LOL :frog:
I just got mine too. It's a nice step up from my homemade. I thought it took awhile at first but then it took off and gave me great clones. One strain did not want to root, I cut of the tips and restarted. Took about two weeks but they are now growing great. Definitely a nice widget

I just got mine too. It's a nice step up from my homemade. I thought it took awhile at first but then it took off and gave me great clones. One strain did not want to root, I cut of the tips and restarted. Took about two weeks but they are now growing great. Definitely a nice widget

Thanks for the feedback this is a step up for me too from a home made setup a buddy made me but got lost in the move. I was nervous because of the price but I used my B-Day cash back in March to order it just haven't used it until now there was no need yet. I'm excited they look happy thus far.

IMG_20170601_165431.jpg

Ya price made me nervous too. Take a minute to check it out though. I find it to be very well engineered and made. At first glance it looks ordinary but as you investigate you notice all the custom molded parts and they way they fit. Now I feel confident it was worth the $$$.

Ya price made me nervous too. Take a minute to check it out though. I find it to be very well engineered and made. At first glance it looks ordinary but as you investigate you notice all the custom molded parts and they way they fit. Now I feel confident it was worth the $$$.

That's exactly how I feel about the fit and finish. I am very happy with the build quality. If it roots I will be in heaving with it lol.

Nice looking "branch" you have there.

Back