Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

Sweet looking, crunchy came to mind when I first saw them.

She's starting to get sticky. Looking good EM

Thanks brother these lights do not disappoint, I still can't believe my veg closet with just (2) in 6500K LOL

IMG_20170519_171016.jpg
IMG_20170519_171038.jpg

Considering their size even before shifting to bloom, you might consider adding 1 or more AutoCOBs. The costs for the lights would likely easily be covered by the additional yield, ounces, you'd get.

Considering their size even before shifting to bloom, you might consider adding 1 or more AutoCOBs. The costs for the lights would likely easily be covered by the additional yield, ounces, you'd get.

You want a job in sales? lol I'm kidding.

Correct though, He has 6 total. 2 6500k and 4 3500k for the flower space right? My memory is slipping.

You want a job in sales? lol I'm kidding.

Correct though, He has 6 total. 2 6500k and 4 3500k for the flower space right? My memory is slipping.

Correct but I agree that a 3rd COB in the veg area would not hurt. But at this stage with the current plants it wouldn't make a difference, as I'm having to cycle them in pairs under the light or outside the closet and I turned on the lights in the room to help lol.......

Excellent pic bro. Looks like a 1000 watter from hereView attachment 752929

Thanks bro I am fucking shocked at what these lights are doing look at my thread I just posted some pics and check the frost of the girls under ytour COB's. I will go on a limb here and say that I feel at this point that these (2) Autocob's in the closet have matched my 600W MH as far as "Veg" goes. We will see soon how the other (4) in the 3x3 do for flower. These girls from veg are dying to flip showing sex already etc............

This was a small bud under the autocob's but I just like how the pic came out:

IMG_20170525_004008.jpg

Back