Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

Dinafem deep cheese photo period flowered for 70 days under 3 autocobs. 165 total watts of light. It was the least cared for plant have ever grown. She got water from my dehumidifier atleast 5 times when I was to busy to water. Lol. View attachment 691005 View attachment 690958 View attachment 690965 View attachment 690967
Love cheese, what's the genetics outside of cheese in the deep cheese? I'll be getting with you this Monday or Tuesday about our conversation boss, been busy with work and all. Trying to get through this thread now lol had to inquire about the deep cheese though.

@BigSm0 - hey there! I ordered an autocob and it was delivered in about 3 days. Crazy fast! I hooked it up last night and I swear I see more growth than I have before in such a short amount of time! It could just be me, but I will definitely be getting more of these and transitioning out of my blurple light. Thanks for making this man, you should be a household name in the growing community!

@BigSm0 - hey there! I ordered an autocob and it was delivered in about 3 days. Crazy fast! I hooked it up last night and I swear I see more growth than I have before in such a short amount of time! It could just be me, but I will definitely be getting more of these and transitioning out of my blurple light. Thanks for making this man, you should be a household name in the growing community!

Welcome to afn Mcubed and Congratulations on the upgrade. What you saw may not be an increase of growth so soon but it may have been happier perkier plants. Either way you will be happy to see how they continue to grow at a their new pace. :thumbsup:

Welcome to afn Mcubed and Congratulations on the upgrade. What you saw may not be an increase of growth so soon but it may have been happier perkier plants. Either way you will be happy to see how they continue to grow at a their new pace. :thumbsup:

Thank you! I'm growing red poison auto by sweet seeds. Ill have to keep you updated on how she's growing. Here's a pic of her now, 19 days in.
IMG_20170730_073950484.jpg

My new setup with AutoCob 3500k. I got them 4 days ago. Thank you BigSmO!!!

Strain is Mephisto SODK x Ripley"s OG 29 days. Start with marshydro reflector 96. I will finish grow with autocob. I have 2 autocob but first days I will use only one. Now is 32" above canopy. I also have a humidifier. Grow space is 39"x39"x79" (100x100x200)

Marshydro bloom and veg spectrum
29days SODK x RIPLEYS OG (1).JPG

veg spectrum
29days SODK x RIPLEYS OG (2).JPG

AutoCob spectrum 3500k
29days SODK x RIPLEYS OG (3).JPG

29days SODK x RIPLEYS OG (4).JPG

regards

My new setup with AutoCob 3500k. I got them 4 days ago. Thank you BigSmO!!!

Strain is Mephisto SODK x Ripley"s OG 29 days. Start with marshydro reflector 96. I will finish grow with autocob. I have 2 autocob but first days I will use only one. Now is 32" above canopy. I also have a humidifier. Grow space is 39"x39"x79" (100x100x200)

Marshydro bloom and veg spectrum
View attachment 786998

veg spectrum
View attachment 787000
AutoCob spectrum 3500k
View attachment 787002
View attachment 787004
regards
The bottom picture seems a little more natural. Not everyday we see a pink sky. Nice clean setup!

Excellent, feel free to keep up with the updates or pm. Would love to follow along.

5 days under the autocob. Getting bushy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170803-095903.png
    Screenshot_20170803-095903.png
    671.9 KB · Views: 102
Back