Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

Thanks guys. The deep cheese was an absolute freak of nature. I didn't weigh it and did have some lower larf I couldn't be bothered with but she was probably close to a lb on her own. I do notice autos are much more sensitive to light. I'm staying around 16" with the autos and the deep cheese was between 8&12" away.

Thanks for the rep arty. I'll get some more pictures up soon. The hubbabubba autos are still growing and filling in. Preflowers are transitioning.

Growmua5 got 1.86 with his first diy cob light! Watch out, 3 gpw is coming!
I really think these watts and par watt per square foot goals are more for photo period plants. My autos cry under 800umoles. Some branches of my photos we're seeing well over 1500umoles and didn't seem to mind one bit.

In crosses, Sativa dominant will handle more light than Indica or Indica dominants.

I really think these watts and par watt per square foot goals are more for photo period plants. My autos cry under 800umoles. Some branches of my photos we're seeing well over 1500umoles and didn't seem to mind one bit.

It goes to show, now that we have affordable, powerful lights, we need to learn how to get the most from them by understanding our plants better.

It goes to show, now that we have affordable, powerful lights, we need to learn how to get the most from them by understanding our plants better.
That's just it. It's crazy to think people have been growing mj for hundreds of years but we still have sooo much left to learn. I am 100% sold on lighting being the biggest contributor. I feed my plants the cheapest nutrients but bathe them in the finest light.

Back