Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

hey really wanted to look into these lights a little more for my armiore im building but the site is down any idea when it will be back up or alternate site i could look at thanks
Hello dopaw13. Yes the site had changed to cob shop.net. New lower price as well. For 2-3 lights I have been issuing a shipping credit. 1 and 4 lights shipping price is correct. I'm good at making lights but suck at computer stuff.

Hey dopaw13 it's mentioned in the other thread that they changed the address to cobshop.net. I just purchased one!!
Thank you jelly0 your will ship today or tomorrow morning as a few orders came in a little to late last night. I appreciate you comment.

Awesome thank you so much! I was eagerly awaiting for your site to be back up. Looking forward to receiving it.

Awesome thank you so much! I was eagerly awaiting for your site to be back up. Looking forward to receiving it.

All orders received in the last 24 hours are packaged and shipping first thing tomorrow morning. That's one thing I'm working hard on is fast shipping.

Update Canadian buyers. Shipping on 1-2 lights is 39.95 and 3-4 lights is 59.95. 6-10 day priority from USA. I will work on the shipping company to see if I can get a better deal as this is a little high. Individual cobs without heatsinks or drivers are much cheaper to ship if there is any interest.

Next is U.K. As I see a large following there as well.

I took out one of my larger built led lights (with cob) and put two of my four cobshop.net cobs in for about the last month. I like what I've see so far and will surely enjoy an all cobshop.net cob grow next. The lower heat and lower amp draw really is fantastic.I will probably buy cobshop.net cob lights five and six as I am moving back to a 4x4 tent as soon as my current run is complete.

It looks like BigSm0 is on to something good here and we all get to enjoy if so desired.

look good. Do they work on European voltage (230v)?
I just sent out a full box to the U.K. Wednesday. To make things easy and also so I don't have to stock dozens of different plug ends I shipped them with just the lead coming from the driver. I also cut the price down a little too as it's less work for me, and about 5usd less for the cords I supply.

I just sent out a full box to the U.K. Wednesday. To make things easy and also so I don't have to stock dozens of different plug ends I shipped them with just the lead coming from the driver. I also cut the price down a little too as it's less work for me, and about 5usd less for the cords I supply.
How much is the shipping to the UK? Just for one cob as an example.

Back