Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

received my light and it is beautiful (the light I ordered off amazon for hydro 189 ended up being a 336 delivered, I ain't complaining) look forward to trying out your light but having trouble sprouting a seed (may be to cold?)

Currently have a bubblegum under my old gro-blu, poppin a dark devil as we speak under your light with my own soil mix in a 1 gallon smart pot, I use blue planet farmers choice nutes. (usually grow in 5 gallon smart pots, so its just a side experiment for now)
Plan to get 3 more of these lights in the near future

received my light and it is beautiful (the light I ordered off amazon for hydro 189 ended up being a 336 delivered, I ain't complaining) look forward to trying out your light but having trouble sprouting a seed (may be to cold?)
Thank you for your support. I agree the lights are beautiful. Very modern almost elegant.

As for the germinating aspect there are a few variables. Higher temperatures usualy above 70 degrees seems to speed up the process, also the depth of the seed. If it's inserted to low it may take extra time to grow upwards. If you have to water be cautious not to push the seed any lower. A small cup over the seed location while watering is enough to prevent this.

always a good way to start seeds. I use a Matza cracker box and stand the baggie upright. I hold the bags in place, in the box, with paper cups. Standing the bag up makes the radicle ( tap root ) grow downward.

going back to basics, paper towel in a baggy (gorilla glue auto) I'm determined to try this light out

always a good way to start seeds. I use a Matza cracker box and stand the baggie upright. I hold the bags in place, in the box, with paper cups. Standing the bag up makes the radicle ( tap root ) grow downward.
Great idea pop! Thanks for sharing :pass:

Back