Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

Thank you for your support. What are you currently growing with?
Currently have a bubblegum under my old gro-blu, poppin a dark devil as we speak under your light with my own soil mix in a 1 gallon smart pot, I use blue planet farmers choice nutes. (usually grow in 5 gallon smart pots, so its just a side experiment for now)

Currently have a bubblegum under my old gro-blu, poppin a dark devil as we speak under your light with my own soil mix in a 1 gallon smart pot, I use blue planet farmers choice nutes. (usually grow in 5 gallon smart pots, so its just a side experiment for now)
Great! I hope you make out well. I don't have any now but we will be adding reflectors to the site soon. The testing I have done shows a 20% increase in light to the 2x2 canopy.

Autocoooooooob mini grow fun

1045dd83133d4a5b1ad69924ffbbe26c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks a lot like my TGL STAR 60 that I just recieved from Spain. Except for the heatsink, and my light uses the older CBX3070 chip..
Nice and tidy. I still haven't grown anything under it, just tested it on arrival.. Stupid bright :)

What's the price?
@pajautus i ordered one from todogrow in spain,haven`t yet recieved any email/notice from them ?? did yours just turn up or did they email you ??
thanks sorry for going off the thread.

@pajautus i ordered one from todogrow in spain,haven`t yet recieved any email/notice from them ?? did yours just turn up or did they email you ??
thanks sorry for going off the thread.
Yeah, they sent me an order confirmation email after I paid the light via paypal. The light was backordered, so shipping took a while (1-2 weeks). You could always shoot David an email, and ask about your order, nice guy , address is on their website..

Yeah, they sent me an order confirmation email after I paid the light via paypal. The light was backordered, so shipping took a while (1-2 weeks). You could always shoot David an email, and ask about your order, nice guy , address is on their website..
thanks @pajautus i sent him a mail, he replied and said cob will be delivered soon . thanks for your info :thumbsup:

Back