Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

First off thank you sir for sharing so much knowledge with me . In return I will support you.
I am now building a setup around your light. As You know and heard so many times it's jaw-dropping.
I'm proud of you. Next time we talk I will be looking at your light. Growing https://www.autoflower.org/threads/northern-lights-5-x-haze.57413/
Question will my method 7 glasses work with this light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First off thank you sir for sharing so much knowledge with me . In return I will support you.
I am now building a setup around your light. As You know and heard so many times it's jaw-dropping.
I'm proud of you. Next time we talk I will be looking at your light. Growing https://www.autoflower.org/threads/northern-lights-5-x-haze.57413/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really appreciate it! There are no fancy strings attached to these cobs. The proof for me and most in in the growth. It's about damn time people started getting more for there high electric bills. I'm 100% dead honest saying I'm not in this for the money. A few here can vouch for that too. Like the time spent in DIY I hope these help people just as much if not more than my words can.

just saw this post and i couldnt agree more...in the short time ive been on here i can see how much devotion BigSm0 has to LED technology especially COB's...not by just blabbing on about how good they are and how much better they are than HID lights etc etc....but by actually proving the results in his grows etc...also his advice is absolutely spot on and helps out a tremendous amount of people....i hope that the autocobs go far, not just to make money for himself (even though thats a nice bonus for all the time he puts in!) but really to prove to people they can advance beyond the realms of ancient lighting systems :p
I hope I have saved a few from getting electrocuted as well lol. The cobs are doing great and I have 100% confidence in them. They have been growing great plants for years, I just changed how they are used and mounted. I can't thank you guys enough for the support.

The method 7 glasses WILL help protect your eyes in the tent with the autocob... but everytbing will be seen in green shade. The method 7 works by filtering the blurple lights and adjusting the white scale your eyes see so you get natural colors. With the autocobs your already getting thos natural colors so everything you see is green

Dinafem deep cheese photo period flowered for 70 days under 3 autocobs. 165 total watts of light. It was the least cared for plant have ever grown. She got water from my dehumidifier atleast 5 times when I was to busy to water. Lol. View attachment 691005 View attachment 690958 View attachment 690965 View attachment 690967

:drool:
I don't even know what to say.... those COBs are showing their worth for sure. I think after I finish up my run I'm gonna have to give these a shot.

Last edited:
:drool:
I don't even know what to say.... those COBs are showing their worth for sure. I think after I finish up my run I'm gonna have to give these a shot.
It's so hard to show the real size of these plants. I can't back up enough to get a good shot. Last night I did a very weak last ditch effort to tie down some top branches since they are still growing up. I'm also out of room side by side as well. I should take the youngest plant out but to keep the test going I'm gonna leave it as is. Pictures in a few.

Edit..wrong thread Did some rearranging when the lights went off for the night. Plants are healthy, perfect green color. Preflowers popping, hopefully they don't stretch to much.
IMG_1090.JPG
IMG_1091.JPG

Last edited:
Back