Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

Hey what lighting would you do for my spacing? I currently have a perfect sun 1000 and a mars 2 1200 and the tent needs more lighting.. also the perfect sun is on a light mover and the plants to me growing faster under the stationary mars 2 1200.. 5x9x7 tent... Thinking if i use 8 of those lights under each plant be better? I'm spending twice so far on my first grow.... the thing is i did so much research smh....

Last edited:
I did as well and feel your pain. Hps,mars,kind and now cobs. As far as light output goes these are a lot more powerful watt for watt. 20-25% efficient on the leds and 50% on the autocobs. Multiply the efficiency by the wall watts and you get the par watts what the plants actually use.

Big Smo, I've seen your work and your threads, here and on other forums and no one works harder to help others. You have a fine product at a fair price. hope you sell a million of them! Put them cheapass burple lights out of business!

just saw this post and i couldnt agree more...in the short time ive been on here i can see how much devotion BigSm0 has to LED technology especially COB's...not by just blabbing on about how good they are and how much better they are than HID lights etc etc....but by actually proving the results in his grows etc...also his advice is absolutely spot on and helps out a tremendous amount of people....i hope that the autocobs go far, not just to make money for himself (even though thats a nice bonus for all the time he puts in!) but really to prove to people they can advance beyond the realms of ancient lighting systems :p

Back