Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

Big Smo, I've seen your work and your threads, here and on other forums and no one works harder to help others. You have a fine product at a fair price. hope you sell a million of them! Put them cheapass burple lights out of business!

My Light is already Plug in Play i only need to change the Cree! But thx
What gets me is I'm not some big time corporate light company. I built up a good reputation here on afn as my love for cobs grew so much. I spend hours each day helping people and sharing my knowledge. I also saw where this light would fit in. Trust me if anyone had an idea in the amount of stock I have due to the 6-8 week delays from meanwell and knew the exact profit margin you guys would think I was crazy.

numerous grows on other forums show little actual difference in a grow, either one will work fine. I went with the 80CRI 3500k in my lights and have no complaints at all!

When i look at the curves @BigSm0 dropped here i would say 4000k look superior

I appreciate the kind words pop. I have said this before but when I first saw DIY as an option I was instantly intrigued. It took a long time to figure it out and I had my fair share of mess ups. I truely love this place and it's members, my effort has shown to make it better and easier for people and it's a great feeling to be part of it.

As for the lights I do hope they continue to sell at this rapid pace. It's not as profitable as most would expect but like you said about the blurple that's really the motivation. I'm hoping the 4x4 grow is enough proof that people don't need these claimed thousands of watts lights to grow good plants. Shit 4 autocobs in a 4x4 pulling a pound should be the new standard to go by. 2 grams per watt while hardly affecting an electric bill with practically no heat concerns. An easy grow with little effect on life. Doesn't get better than that.

I appreciate the kind words pop. I have said this before but when I first saw DIY as an option I was instantly intrigued. It took a long time to figure it out and I had my fair share of mess ups. I truely love this place and it's members, my effort has shown to make it better and easier for people and it's a great feeling to be part of it.

As for the lights I do hope they continue to sell at this rapid pace. It's not as profitable as most would expect but like you said about the blurple that's really the motivation. I'm hoping the 4x4 grow is enough proof that people don't need these claimed thousands of watts lights to grow good plants. Shit 4 autocobs in a 4x4 pulling a pound should be the new standard to go by. 2 grams per watt while hardly affecting an electric bill with practically no heat concerns. An easy grow with little effect on life. Doesn't get better than that.

2g per Watt?????????

I only didt 1,1g per Watt how is 2g per Watt possible?

2g per Watt?????????

I only didt 1,1g per Watt how is 2g per Watt possible?
I pulled 1.62 in my last grow. I also had light stressed plants that took 2-3tsp of calmag and were getting soaked with optic foliar every other day just to try and keep them green. Currently I have these which are around 20 days younger than my overlit crop and they are catching up rapidly. 4oz per plant will be my lowest yield in 8 months time but will equal 2+gpw. It's far from over but I'm hoping for it.

Back