Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

Exciting night here in cob land. AutoCob badges are now available.
IMG_1505.JPG

Just look at these pretty ladies. @slowandeasy you should first on the list since you have close to 50 of them.

Who do we get with for these Rebel?

Awesome and about time :thumbsup:
I don't know if it's a manditory forum requirement to complete a journal but in happy with anyone with an active journal to get one.

I hope to see some AutoCob and 1lb badges paired up too.

I don't know if it's a manditory forum requirement to complete a journal but in happy with anyone with an active journal to get one.

I hope to see some AutoCob and 1lb badges paired up too.

I will be shooting for that with the photo clones for the next run but right now I just don't see it this run because I had not paid attention to the DBC being one of the "small" strains. Need to get my hands on some HBSS or another XXL to run and have a fair shot with the auto's. But I will be shooting for it. That's my goal in my 3x3 is to get consistent with your lights and an elbow dry with the proper genetics. And all the haters telling me I can't do it just gives me more motivation to do so. Then once I get a handle on that I can alternate both my 3x3's to harvest every month and have high quality material for my vape juice/oil and some Rosin for when my buddy gets his press in. The oil I have made from the SH is just awesome for me and everyone who tries it wants some LOL..........

:pass:

I will be shooting for that with the photo clones for the next run but right now I just don't see it this run because I had not paid attention to the DBC being one of the "small" strains. Need to get my hands on some HBSS or another XXL to run and have a fair shot with the auto's. But I will be shooting for it. That's my goal in my 3x3 is to get consistent with your lights and an elbow dry with the proper genetics. And all the haters telling me I can't do it just gives me more motivation to do so. Then once I get a handle on that I can alternate both my 3x3's to harvest every month and have high quality material for my vape juice/oil and some Rosin for when my buddy gets his press in. The oil I have made from the SH is just awesome for me and everyone who tries it wants some LOL..........

:pass:
I can't wait to see you with some xxl's. You'll be pulling big numbers with the amount of cobs you have and the quality feed/foliars you do.

I can't wait to see you with some xxl's. You'll be pulling big numbers with the amount of cobs you have and the quality feed/foliars you do.

One can only hope. That would equate to my highest GPW ever so far. It's a lot harder than people think to hit these high numbers with dry nugs in jars. Not the trim/larf and wet weight some guys throw in on other forums etc that mislead new growers a lot. That's why I respect the guys/gals on here who give it to people straight without all the BS.

Seen a lot of disappointed new growers myself included at the beginning of my pretty short time growing cannabis due to being mislead on expectations. I am DYING to get my hands on some XXL's.................will be watching for another drop and hope I can click the order button in time LOL.

But I am VERY impressed with your COB's so far my friend. They are doing things for my plants the Cree's on my DIY never did.........it's hard to explain but we have discussed what I am talking about before. I really think you are onto something with the more efficient/less light idea, and I do honestly believe lighter feedings with proper foliar sprays in combo with your hypothesis is the ticket to the future getting more from less. We will soon seee :biggrin:

One can only hope. That would equate to my highest GPW ever so far. It's a lot harder than people think to hit these high numbers with dry nugs in jars. Not the trim/larf and wet weight some guys throw in on other forums etc that mislead new growers a lot. That's why I respect the guys/gals on here who give it to people straight without all the BS.

Seen a lot of disappointed new growers myself included at the beginning of my pretty short time growing cannabis due to being mislead on expectations. I am DYING to get my hands on some XXL's.................will be watching for another drop and hope I can click the order button in time LOL.

But I am VERY impressed with your COB's so far my friend. They are doing things for my plants the Cree's on my DIY never did.........it's hard to explain but we have discussed what I am talking about before. I really think you are onto something with the more efficient/less light idea, and I do honestly believe lighter feedings with proper foliar sprays in combo with your hypothesis is the ticket to the future getting more from less. We will soon seee :biggrin:

I think the reason you are seeing better results is the spacing and heights of these lights compared to your old fixed frame. You are now wider than the standard frame you were using before and each cob being adjusted individually preventing that single cob from slightly hurting your tallest plant. Lighter feeding more often up until flower is what I do too. I do pour it in during flower though.

having a blast with these little lights, wish my computer hadn't crashed since this antique laptop will not allow me to download pics from my camera much less upload any. Had to raise light another 6 inches over my gorilla glue

having a blast with these little lights, wish my computer hadn't crashed since this antique laptop will not allow me to download pics from my camera much less upload any. Had to raise light another 6 inches over my gorilla glue
Fine tuning is enjoyable. When things are perfect there is a sense of relief, well for me atleast. Happy your having fun, hope growth is just as good

Back