Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

Its shame rhat we dont have bigsmo in Eu... Those tgl are too expensive..

Sooooo....general noob questions...

what is effective grow area space beneath one?

How close can it be before plants get light stressed?

How deep does light wavelengths penetrate canopy?
16"x16" is ideal while 24"x24" would be the maximum. I recommend 20" of height without the reflectors on. If they were added I would raise them another 4-6". Light penetration is more about the amount of lights you have above the plants. As leaves block the lights ability to hit lower sections.

Light penetration is more about the amount of lights you have above the plants. As leaves block the lights ability to hit lower sections.
gonna have to agree to disagree on that. It has to do with the intensity of the wavelengths then amounts of them....

What is the actual intensity of the light wavelength?

gonna have to agree to disagree on that. It has to do with the intensity of the wavelengths then amounts of them....

What is the actual intensity of the light wavelength?

If you were to be in a completely dark room and hold your hand a few inches over a 10 watt flash light you would see a very large shadow on the floor. If you were to have 2 5 watt flash lights and hold your hand a few inches over the same flash light the whole floor would be lit up. Multiple light sources are much better for deeper penetration than a single high powered one. Luckily the AutoCob is very intense as well as modular. Power to hit higher par numbers down low on the plant as well as the option to adjust each individually and spread them as desired to get that deep canopy penetration we all want.

This is a screenshot from cobshop.net
Light intensity in umoles.
IMG_1621.PNG

You guys are just showing off with these pictures. My turn :smoking:
IMG_1617.JPG

Thanks again @BigSm0!
Ps.. I need some stickers for the tent!
[HASHTAG]#AutoCobGang[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#WhiteLight[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 735847
I don't keep any personal info at all. Send me a pm with your address and I'll send a couple to you.
IMG_1544.PNG

Back