Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

AutoCob's putting in work!

IMG_20170421_050934.jpg

That's just it. It's crazy to think people have been growing mj for hundreds of years but we still have sooo much left to learn. I am 100% sold on lighting being the biggest contributor. I feed my plants the cheapest nutrients but bathe them in the finest light.
I 110% agree, personally I think nutes have little to do helping grow big buds and all that bullshit company's try and sell, its all about the lights and environment, as long as the food is in the ground the plants will take it, doesn't matter if it was a $10 bottle of nutes or a $50 bottle, the plant doesn't see the price tag.

You've almost got me sold on your cobs though mate, just one more deciding factor... can you ship to Aus? And is a three pin Au plug possible?

I 110% agree, personally I think nutes have little to do helping grow big buds and all that bullshit company's try and sell, its all about the lights and environment, as long as the food is in the ground the plants will take it, doesn't matter if it was a $10 bottle of nutes or a $50 bottle, the plant doesn't see the price tag.

You've almost got me sold on your cobs though mate, just one more deciding factor... can you ship to Aus? And is a three pin Au plug possible?
Sorry man I'm ways behind. Yes I can ship to Aus. I'll even throw you a discount since it's nice to see my lights across the world. As for the plug and seeing how there are many different plugs available I am shipping them without the ends. It's a very simple attachment and I supply every thing but the plug. If I had some lead time on it I could order some too.

Sorry man I'm ways behind. Yes I can ship to Aus. I'll even throw you a discount since it's nice to see my lights across the world. As for the plug and seeing how there are many different plugs available I am shipping them without the ends. It's a very simple attachment and I supply every thing but the plug. If I had some lead time on it I could order some too.
Awesome! We won't worry about the plugs I can manage that, I'm talking a mate into buying them as well, he also wanted to go with LEDs but I've showed him the COB world and his keen, he'll just need x2 and I'll get the x4 so it'll be a double order when we're ready, I'm down to rock the cobs and I can't wait!! :vibe:

@BigSm0 man I have been away for a couple of months, way to fill a need in the market my friend! I was griping a couple of months ago that the main problem with COB tech is that I don't want to put it together and at that time there was no real good cobs for a decent price. Well friggin done! My only problem is that the website is down lol. I was going to get a couple right meow and add them to my Dream Farm setup with the 2300 watts of DE HPS and 1360 watts of LEC. I want to put a COB over each of my DWC sites I think, and possibly another two for side/under lighting.

One thing I wanted to look at on the site, and I will review this thread more thoroughly to see if the question is answered, is there a 100 watt or larger version than the 55? I want the biggest COB known to man lol, or maybe you can build me a custom one possibly, maybe hint hint hahaha. I know virtually nothing about how lighting actually works, I know the basics needed for plant growth but the details make my head hurt. That is why I have been waiting for someone jusssst like you who has a passion for it to get the technical fiddily bits done. After all it was mainly you who gave me the great, straight forward advice about the LEC's that I got(I am really happy with them to be honest, the spectrum is awesome) Along with my HPS, LEC and natural sunlight I want some COB LED tech in there as well I think. Giving them almost every spectrum and intensity known to man, muahahahahaha!

Again Great Friggin job, I am gonna rep you til I cant rep no mo. It's just once but you know what I mean lol

Back