Indoor Autobeast grows sweetseeds xl autos ;)

Hi Five:

I do hydro in the house with a wood subfloor so spilled water would be a small disaster. I use a flood tray as the floor in my grow space. It has a volume larger than my reservoirs so no spill is uncontainable.
aqbda.jpg

I notice your girls sit on the ground inside your tent, whereas I have mine elevated so I can fit a tub underneath to drain the run off.
I'm wondering how you remove the run off or at least stop it from spilling out all over the floor of the tent?
I'm about to move my girls in to a new 1.2x1.2x2m tent next week but I'm wondering about this. I'm already a little concerned about moving the grow inside the house at apposed to the garage due to mess and spillage, but because of the high temperatures we're getting here as we come in to summer I feel I'm forced to.
Any recommendations would be awesome!

Another question, at what week/stage should I be expecting the girls to stretch and how far should the light generally be away from them at this point? I think I've stunted the stretch in the past from lowering the light too much but I find it hard to tell after the first few weeks as to where they want the light to be.

Also, your girls are looking gorgeous as always. My Think Big looks similar to your topped girls which makes me feel good about how she is going lol. Can't say the same for my Super Skunk, she is looking stronger but not many branches or bud sites unfortunately.
Anyway, keep up the good work mate!
Five good to see u bro and u know how i work mate.here we go again haha;)what lights u running mate before i can answer that question.and yes my plants always sit on the tent floor.i.never have watered or feed my plants to run off in my growing journey.i never have done mate.why water or feed till run off is beyond me? I like my plants to take all the water and feed i give them and eat it all up.not piss out the bottom.notice how clean the bottom of my smart pots are.no guey shitty mess;) so i dont get any mess or spillage mate my tent stays clean ,and my plants enjoy what i do so it works.hope this helps.happy growing every1;)

Five good to see u bro and u know how i work mate.here we go again haha;)what lights u running mate before i can answer that question.and yes my plants always sit on the tent floor.i.never have watered or feed my plants to run off in my growing journey.i never have done mate.why water or feed till run off is beyond me? I like my plants to take all the water and feed i give them and eat it all up.not piss out the bottom.notice how clean the bottom of my smart pots are.no guey shitty mess;) so i dont get any mess or spillage mate my tent stays clean ,and my plants enjoy what i do so it works.hope this helps.happy growing every1;)
I've always read that you will get salt build-up if you don't get any run off, but as usual you are disproving the old rules.
I have two Marshydro Epistar 160's, only using one at the moment but adding the second in a week or two

I've always read that you will get salt build-up if you don't get any run off, but as usual you are disproving the old rules.
I have two Marshydro Epistar 160's, only using one at the moment but adding the second in a week or two
Five with leds mate just keep them 18 to 24 inches from plant canopy from start to finish.u dont need leds down real low.they have great coverage higher.and if i have full coverage ur girls will not go stretchy in veg.will grow nice tight compact nodes.best of luck bro happy growing;)

At last 2 weeks of life i give my plants only plain water .this washes away anything that could be a problem.ready for a nice clean smoke;) happy growing every1;)

Five with leds mate just keep them 18 to 24 inches from plant canopy from start to finish.u dont need leds down real low.they have great coverage higher.and if i have full coverage ur girls will not go stretchy in veg.will grow nice tight compact nodes.best of luck bro happy growing;)
The light is about 20 inches away now so I guess that is right lol.
At last 2 weeks of life i give my plants only plain water .this washes away anything that could be a problem.ready for a nice clean smoke;) happy growing every1;)
I also flush my girls for the last two weeks but I thought salt build up during growth could cause nutrient lock out

So good day growers.so went in to give a defol this morn to the big girls.i always do this at preflower after strecth to prevent mold,and strip all bottom.growth for bigger top colas.but i have noticed mildew this morning on the 2 big tall girls on quite a few leafs.i know why its happend cause these plants are to crowded .getting to big for there home .these plants would defo grow alot wider in a bigger tent thats for sure.some.monster genetics.here a great link about mildew.
https://www.sensigarden.com/powdery-mildew-cannabis/
So the talls girls had a very heavy defol all leafs with mold removed. and topped lady up front had a light defol.all plants were removed from tent ,and tent had a full clean inside .also added a second fan so its like gail force winds in the tent harder for the spaws to get at my girls.got apple cider vinegar at the ready if what i have done isnt enough.all.plants are happy.tall girls 32 days old today,topped girl 26 days old today;) here pics before there defol;)
_20171007_103028.JPG
_20171007_103130.JPG
and after there defol
_20171007_103225.JPG
_20171007_103242.JPG
thats all for now happy growing every1;)

The light is about 20 inches away now so I guess that is right lol.
I also flush my girls for the last two weeks but I thought salt build up during growth could cause nutrient lock out
I never get lock out and cnt see any white shit forming anywerr on my smart pots never do;) i always water between feeds aswell mate;)

Back