Indoor Autobeast grows sweetseeds xl autos ;)

Looking great already brother cream mandarine xl can be a monster and will for sure under your green fingers!
How come you grow 3 plants at a time in that tent mate- instead of 4- just for extra leg room?

Looking great already brother cream mandarine xl can be a monster and will for sure under your green fingers!
How come you grow 3 plants at a time in that tent mate- instead of 4- just for extra leg room?
Thanks bro i think they are gna be big.and did 3 cause im gna start training the topped auto in a few days.so she will take up some space.the bigger space u give a plant to grow the bigger it will grow not just down to pot size true haha;) happy growing mate

So i couldnt keep my hands to myself today.so here is sweetseeds cream mandarine xl auto.she was topped at day 14 of life and 6 days later she is ready for lst. 20 days old today.so i tied down her branches to the edge of the pot.now all middle growth will become domimant colas and give me an even bigger plant and an army of solid colas.as i will show u all as she grows.stripped a few bottom leafs to make watering easier.but il leave her alone now for 3 days .to be continued;) also this shows topping an auto at the correct time dont effect growth or pace of growth in anyway.take a look;)
_20171001_034821.JPG
_20171001_034850.JPG
_20171001_034920.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Looks awesome in here. You always have clean and simple grows! I dig it! I just popped 2 of these beans yesterday! I'm going to test them in 1 gal grow bags! Im definitely tagging along for this ride!

So i couldnt keep my hands to myself today.so here is sweetseeds cream mandarine xl auto.she was topped at day 14 of life and 6 days later she is ready for lst. 20 days old today.so i tied down her branches to the edge of the pot.now all middle growth will become domimant colas and give me an even bigger plant and an army of solid colas.as i will show u all as she grows.stripped a few bottom leafs to make watering easier.but il leave her alone now for 3 days .to be continued;) also this shows topping an auto at the correct time dont effect growth or pace of growth in anyway.take a look;)View attachment 811003 View attachment 811008 View attachment 811011 happy growing every1;)
Beast you put the looooooooooooooow in Low Stress Training. She will dig it.

Back