Indoor Autobeast grows sweetseeds xl autos ;)

So here we go growers,much respect u all following along good times.so its week 4 day 28 for the oldest girls.there like twins only a little height diffrence between the 2.and they have blown my mind.the pace of growth has been amazing and is not slowing down. I have removed 8 main fan leafs off both the sisters for better light to dominant side branches and better airflow around the plants.there leafs are huge just like the plants cnt be bad;)
_20171003_103214.JPG
_20171003_103342.JPG
_20171003_103407.JPG
then we have the younger sister.22 days old today.topped then later lstd.she has responded well to lst 2 days ago, and has had a light defol today get some light to all middle growth. Il let her grow up now and defol along the way.dont take much to make a monster;)
_20171003_103238.JPG
_20171003_103305.JPG
and group shots auto sisters all together
_20171003_103425.JPG
_20171003_103459.JPG
_20171003_103523.JPG
thats all for now.happy growing every1;)

Nice and tidy setup, great genetics, experienced training... What more could you ask for in a journal :smoking:?
Your girls are looking fantastic, I'm subbing up and looking forward to watch you do your magic :d5:.

Nice and tidy setup, great genetics, experienced training... What more could you ask for in a journal :smoking:?
Your girls are looking fantastic, I'm subbing up and looking forward to watch you do your magic :d5:.
Welcome mate and thanks alot.looking even better today the back girls 30 days od today and the topped and lstd girl at the front 24 days old today is armed and ready for flower.
_20171005_100644.JPG
_20171005_100709.JPG
_20171005_100747.JPG
_20171005_100827.JPG
_20171005_100919.JPG
defo some very strong genetics from sweetseeds.makes me a happy grower.happy growing every1;)

Hey man! Really nice grow you got going here. I spotted the led hanging in there.. i had to check your tents dimensions again, but the led was/is a really big one! With that light you get perfect coverage and there is no need of turning the girls or move them around, they get full blast wherever they stay. Will be interesting to fallow along from here. And a great start of a diary!

The trained girl obviously likes what you doing, she's filling up more and more space, ready for lift off :smoking::d5:.

Hey man! Really nice grow you got going here. I spotted the led hanging in there.. i had to check your tents dimensions again, but the led was/is a really big one! With that light you get perfect coverage and there is no need of turning the girls or move them around, they get full blast wherever they stay. Will be interesting to fallow along from here. And a great start of a diary!
Rambo thanks alot dude and welcome.my tent dimensions are 100cm by 100 cm by 200 cm height.i.had to buy this tent to fit goliath in.goliath is a big light 2.5 ft by 2.5ft and weighs 58 pound ,just over 4 stone so very heavy.i had to build a custom frame that sits on top of my tent to keep goliath safe from a fall;) so there about half a foot space all round between the light and tent walls.light sits perfectly central for maximum coverage.works a treat mate;) i love my setup works really well for me.happy growing;)

The trained girl obviously likes what you doing, she's filling up more and more space, ready for lift off :smoking::d5:.
Ryker thanks mate.she will be left to grow up now yes.how short or tall she will be is a mystery for now.im hoping for abit of stretch.but a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant.so she should be a beauty either way;) happy growing

Here u go growers hit the link then scroll down.u will see how i made my wooden frame for goliath.very simple to make and very very effective.good if u have a heavy weight light.hope this helps some1.
http://www.perfectsunled.com/copy-of-perfect-sun-500-1
Good day all;)

I notice your girls sit on the ground inside your tent, whereas I have mine elevated so I can fit a tub underneath to drain the run off.
I'm wondering how you remove the run off or at least stop it from spilling out all over the floor of the tent?
I'm about to move my girls in to a new 1.2x1.2x2m tent next week but I'm wondering about this. I'm already a little concerned about moving the grow inside the house at apposed to the garage due to mess and spillage, but because of the high temperatures we're getting here as we come in to summer I feel I'm forced to.
Any recommendations would be awesome!

Another question, at what week/stage should I be expecting the girls to stretch and how far should the light generally be away from them at this point? I think I've stunted the stretch in the past from lowering the light too much but I find it hard to tell after the first few weeks as to where they want the light to be.

Also, your girls are looking gorgeous as always. My Think Big looks similar to your topped girls which makes me feel good about how she is going lol. Can't say the same for my Super Skunk, she is looking stronger but not many branches or bud sites unfortunately.
Anyway, keep up the good work mate!

Back