Indoor Autobeast grows sweetseeds xl autos ;)

I never get lock out and cnt see any white shit forming anywerr on my smart pots never do;) i always water between feeds aswell mate;)
I always notice salt build up in the pan I use to catch the run off so I figure it would be stuck in the medium otherwise. However watering between feeds probably helps this. I usually feed every time.
Check out my latest journal and see what you think [emoji6]

I always notice salt build up in the pan I use to catch the run off so I figure it would be stuck in the medium otherwise. However watering between feeds probably helps this. I usually feed every time.
Check out my latest journal and see what you think [emoji6]
Yea mate u should always water inbetween feeds.for perfect plant health.and will do mate il be right over;)

Five i give my plants takeroot and multitotal on day 1. Then nothing but water mate until there 3 to 4 weeks old.these girls in this grow are only on there 3rd veg feed of life yesterday.i feed twice a week in veg when i do start .and i feed twice a week in bloom every week and always plain water between feeds;) and i stick with 3 gal buckets or smartpots mate.good size for a big auto plant and less time watering lol;) hold more at once;).hope this helps happy growing every1;)

Five i give my plants takeroot and multitotal on day 1. Then nothing but water mate until there 3 to 4 weeks old.these girls in this grow are only on there 3rd veg feed of life yesterday.i feed once a week in veg when i do start .and i feed twice a week in bloom every week;) and i stick with 3 gal buckets or smartpots mate.good size for a big auto plant and less time watering lol;) hold more at once;).hope this helps happy growing every1;)
Oh wow, I feed much more than that lol. I might try to do a comparison in the next couple of grows and see what I can achieve

Oh wow, I feed much more than that lol. I might try to do a comparison in the next couple of grows and see what I can achieve
Less is best mate;)let nature happen itself.i grow my plants the best i think will match outdoor conditions.make my plant think its outside.thats why i dont control temps.well they stay perfect at 29 to.30c .but on a cooler day like today temps sit at 26. Not everyday is the same outside.always diffrent;)i think alot of ur problems will go away as u say.trail and error mate all fun and games.happy growing;)

I've always read that you will get salt build-up if you don't get any run off, but as usual you are disproving the old rules.
I have two Marshydro Epistar 160's, only using one at the moment but adding the second in a week or two
Dont always belive everything u read.if i did i wouldnt be here now haha;) gota try for urself to see first hand.true shit;) good day all;)

Dont always belive everything u read.if i did i wouldnt be here now haha;) gota try for urself to see first hand.true shit;) good day all;)
That's a good point. When I move in to a new place I will have more room and more plants so I'll be able to experiment more. At this point I'm just trying to replicate what worked for me in the past.
My Think Big is going well so I'm not going to change things for her but I might try to replicate your method for the next round which I've just started germinating

Back