Indoor Autobeast grows sweetseeds xl autos ;)

Good day growers.so day 39 for the tall girls today.and front topped then lstd girl is 33 days old today.back girls starting to frost up.front girl showing signs of flowers.all plants happy and care free.been a joy so far.bring me some buds now good girls ;)
_20171014_180702.JPG
_20171014_180718.JPG
_20171014_180749.JPG
_20171014_180803.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Good day growers.so day 42 today for the tall girls 6 weeks old today.i have been feeding these 2 plants to there max limit as there really sucking the green from the leafs.dropped them a bloom feed yesterday.still not as dark as i like today.so gna hit them with 4ml of sensi calmag each today.this could give me a defiency as to much mag is not good.but i have nothing to loose.they have all they need to grow they must just be very greedy girls.time will tell.but i only gota keep them happy another 3 weeks then onto flush;) the front topped and lstd girl is growing strong buds begininning.she is 36 days old 5 weeks yesterday.she is happy green just how i like.here some pics first the topped girl
_20171017_101956.JPG
_20171017_101803.JPG
and the older sisters, budding strong and very frosty;)
_20171017_102149.JPG
_20171017_102111.JPG
auto sisters together;)
_20171017_102304.JPG
thats all.for now.happy growing every1;) and keep it green;):pass::pass::salute:

Good day growers.so today will be the first day in my life that i will be vaping some weed .got myself a vape pen to try leave tobacco behind in my life;) once she is charged .il let u know my thoughts;)
_20171018_111415.JPG
_20171018_111432.JPG
_20171018_111506.JPG
happy growing every1;)

True shit growers;)
View attachment 817396 View attachment 817397 happy growing every1;)

Where is the one about it was made illegal to help keep black people out of the UK? That is sadly true too:cuss:

Your topped girl looks great.:thumbsup: The Sweet Seeds strains I've grown tend to go a bit skyscraper-ish rather than bush out and it seems to hurt yield as only the top buds fill out properly.....really must give that training a proper go:bow:

:pass:

Where is the one about it was made illegal to help keep black people out of the UK? That is sadly true too:cuss:

Your topped girl looks great.:thumbsup: The Sweet Seeds strains I've grown tend to go a bit skyscraper-ish rather than bush out and it seems to hurt yield as only the top buds fill out properly.....really must give that training a proper go:bow:

:pass:
Kush thanks bro .sadly yesthat is also very true and many more bullshit excuses.the world we live in.years have gone by since them and most of the world is slowly legalizing weed.but not here in the uk.u watch tv here in uk and see people slating others for smoking weed.classing them as a druggy.absolutly pathetic. Times need to.change thats for sure.happy growing every1;)

Good day growers.so today will be the first day in my life that i will be vaping some weed .got myself a vape pen to try leave tobacco behind in my life;) once she is charged .il let u know my thoughts;)
View attachment 817651 View attachment 817652 View attachment 817653 happy growing every1;)

Nice to hear that dude, fingers crossed that you like it and kick tobacco for good :thumbsup:.

A couple of days ago I've tried vaping weed for the first time too. Had the luck to meet a dude that has the Mighty vaporizer and I'm bought! The smoke was absolutely fantastic and I'm buying one as soon as I can :bow:.

Nice to hear that dude, fingers crossed that you like it and kick tobacco for good :thumbsup:.

A couple of days ago I've tried vaping weed for the first time too. Had the luck to meet a dude that has the Mighty vaporizer and I'm bought! The smoke was absolutely fantastic and I'm buying one as soon as I can :bow:.
Thanks bro just had first vape .im high is fuck.pure taste of clean weed and an instant heavy hit.why have i only just thought of this now.i see exactly what ur saying;) good times ahead.happy growing;)

Thanks bro just had first vape .im high is fuck.pure taste of clean weed and an instant heavy hit.why have i only just thought of this now.i see exactly what ur saying;) good times ahead.happy growing;)
Hey Beast:

Check out my thread about DIY rosin press. I have been taking rosin mixing with, EJmix, Puff Magic, and terpenes in various ratios (looking for that perfect blend). Then put in a cartridge and vape. Testing mixes is going slow because I get so high on just a couple of hits I have to wait till the next day for another test :rofl:. You have so many strains to choose from! I think you would really enjoy making your own.

Back