Indoor Autobeast grows sweetseeds xl autos ;)

Hey Beast:

Check out my thread about DIY rosin press. I have been taking rosin mixing with, EJmix, Puff Magic, and terpenes in various ratios (looking for that perfect blend). Then put in a cartridge and vape. Testing mixes is going slow because I get so high on just a couple of hits I have to wait till the next day for another test :rofl:. You have so many strains to choose from! I think you would really enjoy making your own.
Will do mate happy growing;)

That blows my mind on 420 and here I always thought you were black. not sure why but I did.
Haha welcome bro and thanks for following me from 420 to over here.420 long gone for me along time ago.afn all the way;) im white british.uk badboy here;)yorkshire born and bread. risk it for a biscuit has to be done.i do try to roll like a g so if u think i was black bonus haha.happy growing every1;):pass::salute:

Last edited:
So 5 days later all plants budding strong.a few dodgy looking leafs on the tall girls due to ,to much calmag;) il just keep them fed as usual now until flush. Not to worried;) .tall girls 47 days old today.and front topped girl is 41 days old today;)
_20171022_184136.JPG
_20171022_184229.JPG
thats all for now happy growing every1;)

Haha welcome bro and thanks for following me from 420 to over here.420 long gone for me along time ago.afn all the way;) im white british.uk badboy here;)yorkshire born and bread. risk it for a biscuit has to be done.i do try to roll like a g so if u think i was black bonus haha.happy growing every1;):pass::salute:
eh up mate grew up in yorkshire household my best mate was from there but moved over here when he was a kid so i got a 50% yorkshire up bringing loved every minute of it and who dont like a good yorkshire pudding :d5: :toke: :thumbsup:

Back