Indoor Autobeast grows sweetseeds xl autos ;)

Good day growers.so 35 days today,5 weeks old for the tall girls and buds are on there way;)
_20171010_114301.JPG
_20171010_114409.JPG
then we have the topped and lstd girl getting some good vertical growth.she is a day over 4 weeks today at 29 days old.had a light defol again she was getting to bushy;)
_20171010_121435.JPG
_20171010_121536.JPG
and group shots auto sisters;)
_20171010_114144.JPG
_20171010_114203.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Got some Cream Mandarine XL today and I planned on topping and LSTing them, so reeeally interested how this will turn out.

Seems to be that the untopped girls had a much bigger vertical stretch?

Got some Cream Mandarine XL today and I planned on topping and LSTing them, so reeeally interested how this will turn out.

Seems to be that the untopped girls had a much bigger vertical stretch?
Ryker nice mate good choice.hope they perform well for ya bro.and the topped and then lstd girl is always gna be shorter than an untopped plant.but the topped girl is a week younger than the taller girls.so she still.has more vertical growth to give.time will tell how tall she gets.but she is the biggest plant yes.may not look it yet.but her structure is far bigger and stronger than the other girls.good to see them side by side.good times.happy growing every1;)

Nevermind dude, totally forgot that she is younger that the sisters, she has still some catching up to do [emoji106].

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

Nevermind dude, totally forgot that she is younger that the sisters, she has still some catching up to do [emoji106].

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk
U will enjoy these plants for sure mate.trouble free so far for me.been a joy.alot of good reviews from growers on this strain so im looking forward to blazing it at christmas;) happy growing every1;)

Back