Indoor Autobeast grows sweetseeds xl autos ;)

Nice fella!! Yeah man...that cream mandarin Xl can be a giant for sure...mine was 38" tall outdoors and the weather was harsh...cold and rainy
912 my old friend welcome good to see u in these parts.my these girls are huge now mate even bigger than 2 days ago.so there gna be something special thats for sure.thanks mate hope u enjoy the show.update today;)

Looks awesome in here. You always have clean and simple grows! I dig it! I just popped 2 of these beans yesterday! I'm going to test them in 1 gal grow bags! Im definitely tagging along for this ride!
Prop welcome and thanks bro.id go 3 gal pots mate minimum.u will thank me later;) u gota have a clean home for ya girls mate.give them love and support and they really love ya back.thanks mate happy growing;)

Shit man she's big for 20 days old! Them lights and your skills are a match made in heaven, she's loving life mate ;)

Boo'sBuds[emoji271] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/60630/
Cornell thanks bro.the older girls 4 weeks today day 28 and there stupidly big.major growth these last 2 days.update shorty ul see what i mean .cnt be bad i got me some christmas trees lol;) happy growing every1;)

Back